- This is a fee-for-service program. There is no government funding available
Become an AAT Globally Qualified Bookkeeper!
Become an AAT Globally Qualified Bookkeeper (AATQB) with our AAT Pathway for Bookkeepers and fast track your bookkeeping career! Learn to balance the books, prepare GST returns and prepare business accounts, before using the prestigious AAT Global membership to launch your own bookkeeping business! AAT Global is the world’s leading professional body for accounting technicians, with over 140,000 members. Your membership gives your clients the confidence that you meet AAT Global’s renowned international standards.
Who's It For?
- Those who want to work from home
- Job seekers wanting to up-skill in the bookkeeping industry
- Bookkeepers who want to become certified
- Entrepreneurs looking to start their own bookkeeping business
- Business owners who wish to save money by managing their own accounts and GST returns
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Payroll Officer
- Financial Advisor
- Assistant Accountant
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- A total of 160 hours to be completed within six months. Study at your own pace!
- This course is delivered online with tutor support by phone and email
- Become an AAT Globally Qualified Bookkeeper*
- Gain an employer recognised qualification and add to your CV
- This course has been reviewed by the Association of Accounting Technicians Global (AAT)
- Add the letters AATQB after your name once you’re a member!
- Gain access to our Wheelers eLibrary with over 50 textbooks, including the Master Bookkeepers Guide
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time and receive unlimited one-on-one tutor support
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn – get up to six months access to Xero included with your course!
- You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete
- 13 modules / 13 assignments, includes case studies, quizzes, written assessments, before a final Assessment of Competence
About The Career Academy
The Career Academy is a leading Australian training provider of industry accredited online courses. Their education driven team are committed to providing exceptional online courses and personal tutor support. The Career Academy offers a range of specialist courses to improve job performance, and their focus is on mentoring, inspiring and supporting people through training so their career or business can reap the rewards. The Career Academy’s course delivery is flexible, so their students can study with minimal disruption to their daily life. They offer flexible payment plans so anyone wanting to learn has the opportunity no matter their circumstances. Many of their tutors are qualified Chartered Accountants and hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.