- This is a fee-for-service program. There is no government funding available.
You’re well on the road to success once you have this course under your belt. You’ll become a professional AAT Qualified Bookkeeper where you’ll learn to balance the books, prepare BAS returns and prepare business accounts, plus then use the prestigious AAT membership to launch your own bookkeeping business or career. There’s also an exciting FREE 12-month membership to AAT on completion.
Who's It For?
- Those who want to work from home
- Job seekers wanting to up-skill in the bookkeeping industry
- Bookkeepers who want to become certified
- Entrepreneurs looking to start their own bookkeeping business
- Business owners who wish to save money by managing their own accounts and GST returns
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Payroll Officer
- Financial Advisor
- Assistant Accountant
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Approximately 140 hours
- 100% online with unlimited tutor support via phone and email
- Become an AAT Qualified Bookkeeper with exclusive access to online resources – including industry-leading e-learning modules and webinars.
- AAT is the world’s leading professional body for accounting technicians, with over 140,000 members.
- Gain access to the CCH Wheelers eLibrary with over 50 textbooks, including the Master Bookkeepers Guide.
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time and receive unlimited one-on-one tutor support.
- The Career Academy is a an Official MYOB and Xero Education Partner – get up to six months access to MYOB included with your course, plus gain the Official Xero Advisor Certification.
- Add the letters AATQB (AAT Qualified Bookkeeper) after your name once you’re a member.
- Multiple choice
- Short answer
- Practical assessments
About The Career Academy
The Career Academy is a leading Australian training provider of industry accredited online courses. Their education driven team are committed to providing exceptional online courses and personal tutor support. The Career Academy offers a range of specialist courses to improve job performance, and their focus is on mentoring, inspiring and supporting people through training so their career or business can reap the rewards. The Career Academy’s course delivery is flexible, so their students can study with minimal disruption to their daily life. They offer flexible payment plans so anyone wanting to learn has the opportunity no matter their circumstances. Many of their tutors are qualified Chartered Accountants and hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.