Fast track your Accounts Administration and Payroll career. This Program is unique to The Career Academy and specifically designed for those looking to begin their Accounts Administration career. AAT is the world’s leading professional body for accounting technicians, with over 140,000 members. Your membership gives your clients the confidence that you meet AAT’s renowned international standards.
Accounts Administration & Payroll Course
Up your practical knowledge and stand out from the crowd with our intermediate administrator online course. You’ll gain skills in accounting, GST, Xero, payroll, Microsoft Excel and much more.
AAT Professional Advanced Course in Accounting
Step two is completing the AAT Professional Advanced Course in Accounting. This compressive qualification covers higher accounting tasks, including drafting financial statements, managing budgets and evaluation of financial performance. This comprehensive course builds on the practical accounting skills and knowledge obtained through the Accounts, Administration & Payroll Course. It will further enhance your accounting skills, enabling you to pursue a career in accounting, finance or business.
*The Career Academy is affiliated with the Association of Accounting Technicians UK (AAT Global), not AAT Australia. 140 Aldersgate Street, London, EC1A 4HY, United Kingdom
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Approximately 300 hours
- Learn at your own pace, but ideally, complete one module per week
- You will have access to this course for up to 18 months until you complete
- To enrol into this course, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen or you may be eligible if you are on a work visa. The Career Academy does not accept enrolments for anyone on a Student Visa or Tourist Visa
- Fast track your accounts administration career, increase your earning potential and get ahead with an Approved Training Provider
- Become a accounts administrator and member of the Association of Accounting Technicians Global (AAT)
- Gain this qualification for your CV and stand out to prospective employers
- Receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email
- Gain AAT Professional Membership – once you successfully complete this qualification and meet the AAT membership criteria, you can apply for AAT full membership and achieve professional MAAT status
- Case studies
- Written assessments
About The Career Academy
The Career Academy is a leading Australian training provider of industry accredited online courses. Their education driven team are committed to providing exceptional online courses and personal tutor support. The Career Academy offers a range of specialist courses to improve job performance, and their focus is on mentoring, inspiring and supporting people through training so their career or business can reap the rewards. The Career Academy’s course delivery is flexible, so their students can study with minimal disruption to their daily life. They offer flexible payment plans so anyone wanting to learn has the opportunity no matter their circumstances. Many of their tutors are qualified Chartered Accountants and hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.