- Please note this course does NOT qualify for VET FEE-Help or any other government funding. Flexible payment options available
How to change people’s lives for the better.
This is a course where you can make a world of difference for children and young people. It’s a fascinating and highly detailed course where you’ll learn about theories of childhood development that include morality, cognition and psychosocial; as well as develop core counselling skills. The modules in this course will provide you with the wonderful opportunity to learn about specialist areas like mental health problems which have their onset in childhood, adolescent development, and disorders of childhood.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 300 hours
- 12 months access
- Complete 1 module per week
- Gain a foundation for working in counselling, management or education
- Understand how to deal with people positively by knowing their behaviour
- Learn online, at your own pace, with expert tutor support by phone and email
- Increase your job prospects and learn key Child, Youth & Counselling skills
- Gain an employer-recognised qualification and add to your CV
- Multiple choice
- Short answer
- Practical assessments
100% Online and 24/7 Access
- Get instant access within 1 business day and start when you’re ready
- Receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email from experienced professionals
About The Career Academy
The Career Academy is a leading Australian training provider of industry accredited online courses. Their education driven team are committed to providing exceptional online courses and personal tutor support. The Career Academy offers a range of specialist courses to improve job performance, and their focus is on mentoring, inspiring and supporting people through training so their career or business can reap the rewards. The Career Academy’s course delivery is flexible, so their students can study with minimal disruption to their daily life. They offer flexible payment plans so anyone wanting to learn has the opportunity no matter their circumstances. Many of their tutors are qualified Chartered Accountants and hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.