This is one course that will really pay off.
Looking to be the next stand out candidate in the numbers game? Well, here’s your opportunity. The Career Academy Advanced Certificate in Payroll will enable you to gain an intermediate level of knowledge and a strong understanding of how to organise and analyse data in Excel. This practical course will set you up to be effective and efficient with some of Excel’s extended features. The advanced online course takes approximately 300 hours to complete and combines six qualifications into one. Once completed, it will further enhance your payroll skills, enabling you to pursue a career in the payroll sector as a Payroll Manager or Senior Payroll Officer.
What You'll Learn
- Learn the fundamentals of payroll legislation, payroll software and administration
- Obtain a major understanding of personnel management and successful leadership
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner – receive the official Xero advisor certification on completion
- Receive unlimited tutor support
- Gain an industry and employer recognised certificate – with an endorsed course on your CV
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time.
- Be qualified and earn more with a new job or promotion
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Approximately 300 hours
- Learn at your own pace, but ideally, complete one module per week
- 100% online with unlimited tutor support from experienced professionals via phone and email
- Ask questions anytime and your tutors will respond during business hours
This course is accredited by ICOES
- The International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation.
- ICOES is the accrediting body that monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Receive unlimited support from experienced tutors!
- Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed.
- They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed.
- Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded an Industry & Employer Recognised Certificate
- Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy.
- This is an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion.
- You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV review.
- Practical assessments
- Case studies
- Multiple-choice questions
- Written assessments
There are a variety of subjects within each core module.
About The Career Academy
The Career Academy is a leading Australian training provider of industry accredited online courses. Their education driven team are committed to providing exceptional online courses and personal tutor support. The Career Academy offers a range of specialist courses to improve job performance, and their focus is on mentoring, inspiring and supporting people through training so their career or business can reap the rewards. The Career Academy’s course delivery is flexible, so their students can study with minimal disruption to their daily life. They offer flexible payment plans so anyone wanting to learn has the opportunity no matter their circumstances. Many of their tutors are qualified Chartered Accountants and hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.