- This qualification is delivered through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Only
Join a growing sector in commercial open class works covering a wide range of commercial projects, run your own business or work as a leader for a large construction company with the Advanced Diploma of Building and Construction (Management) CPC60212.
This senior-level qualification is designed for commercial construction workers and business owners looking to work on high-rise commercial projects. It covers topics such as risk analysis, contract administration, legal obligations, implement construction planning processes and manage construction costs to name a few. Completion of this qualification will provide you with the eligibility to apply for the Open Class Licence in Queensland, Builder (General Construction) licence in Tasmania and your Commercial Builder registration in Victoria.
More importantly, this qualification is relevant to today’s current industry standards and reflects the skills and competencies needed to grow a successful career or business.
*Please refer to your state building authority for further details regarding the licence application.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Registered Builder* (applicable to QLD – Builder Open Site Supervisor & VIC – Commercial Builder only)
- Construction Company Director (owner)
- Construction CEO
- Senior Operations Manager in Construction
- Construction Consultant
- Site Supervisor
- Construction Manager
- Head of estimations
Duration and Study Load
- 3 months
Recognition of prior learning
You might be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning for your previous work or study, saving you time and money on your course. Ask our team about eligibility.
- This program is not offered via full training, classroom or online. This program is delivered via RPL (recognition of prior learning) only
- Participants must have a minimum of 3 years of current industry experience relating to the units and subject matter
- Participants will have access to student support services via phone, email, and SMS from Monday to Friday during business hours
- Access to a trainer and assessor via phone, email, and SMS 5 days per week, Monday to Friday during business hour
- Computer or laptop
- Stable internet connection
- An email account
- A phone
- Microsoft Office Suite version 2013 or later
- Recording device such as a mobile phone/video recorder
- Be able to provide at least 2 professional referees to validate previous roles, projects and work experience
The Advanced Diploma of Building and Construction (Management) CPC60212 requires the completion of 10 units comprising of 4 core units and 6 electives:
About Techskill Academy
Techskill Academy is a fully licensed and Registered Training Organisation (Provider License 45055). With a combined 50+ years of industry experience, Techskill Academy is committed to helping you improve your career and business outcomes through RPL and a list of high demand nationally accredited courses.
Why Techskill Academy?
- Techskill Academy is an Experienced Industry Professional
- Nominated for Telstra Business of the Year 2020
- All programs are written and contextualised by industry experts and meet current industry standards
- First-class documented work-flow system supporting your learning journey
- One of the most price competitive registered training providers in the country
Techskill Academy is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO#45055)