- This Fee-for-Service program is NOT available for Government funding
Advanced Diploma of Human Resource Management reflects the role of individuals who provide leadership and support the strategic direction in an organisation’s human resources activities. Their knowledge base may be highly specialised or broad within the human resources field. The job roles that relate to this qualification may include Human Resources Manager and Senior Human Resources Business Partner.
Responsibilities are likely to be determined at a workplace level. Some smaller organisations may require employees to work across all aspects of human resources. In larger organisations, individuals may manage a single human resources function.
Diploma of Business reflects the role of individuals in a variety of Business Services job roles. These individuals may have frontline management accountabilities.
Individuals in these roles carry out moderately complex tasks in a specialist field of expertise that requires business operations skills. They may possess substantial experience in a range of settings but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Team Leader/Supervisor
- Records management officer
- Assistant to senior manager
- Customer support officer
- Business Development Manager
- Corporate Services Manager
- Distribution Centre Manager
- Information Services Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Senior Human Resource Business Partner
- People and Culture Manager
- And more!
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
Duration and Study Load
- You can complete the course as quickly as you choose
- On average it may take you 65-75 hours to complete a unit of competency. However, this will be influenced by your experience, time availability and work rate
To successfully enrol in this course, you must have completed one of the following qualifications:
- BSB50320 Diploma of Human Resource Management; or
- BSB50618 Diploma of Human Resources Management (or a superseded equivalent version). or
- Alternatively, you have worked in an HR management role and can provide evidence to demonstrate the four (4) years’ equivalent full-time relevant work experience to satisfy the qualification entry requirements
The following are examples of evidence for LET Training to evaluate and assess the qualification entry requirements:
- Certification/s or transcript/s outline the Diploma of Human Resource Management achieved through a Registered Training Organisation; or
- A statement from your employer/s outlines your role and responsibilities carried out in human resource management at the diploma level and demonstrated four years’ equivalent full-time work experience; and/or
- Performance review reports that specify your role and responsibilities carried out in human resource management at the diploma level and demonstrate four years’ equivalent full-time work experience; and/or
- A signed job description/s confirms your role and responsibilities in human resources management at the diploma level and demonstrate four years’ equivalent full-time work experience;
- Service agreement/s confirms your service and responsibilities in human resource management at the diploma level and demonstrates four years’ equivalent full-time work experience
- You can study at any time, any place, with maximum flexibility
- Access to Online Learning portal at any time of anywhere
- Easy-to-read course materials
- Access to learning supports (emails, phone or visual classroom sessions, Webinars)
- Fast Assessment response (5 working days response)
Recognition of Prior Learning
- For those currently working in a work health and safety position, with over 5 years of business management experience, ask our friendly course consultants about our Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) eligibility. Our expert trainer will develop a tailored training plan for you based on your existing role and experience
Upon enrolment, you will be provided via the Learning Management System with detailed assessment task specifications and activities specific to the relevant unit of competency. By way of example, you may be required to:
- Complete projects and/or portfolios of evidence;
- Answer a series of knowledge-based questions;
- Participate in interviews with your assessor.
You will submit your evidence for evaluation to the Assessor, who will continue to maintain contact with you during the assessment decision-making process.
You will be provided with opportunities to adjust & resubmit your assessments based on the assessor’s feedback.
About Let Training
Let Training deliver quality recognised qualification courses as well as business coaching and advisory consulting services. Courses are available in areas of human resources, leadership and management, business and work health and safety. Through developing customised solutions, Let Training can help you improve the skills needed to address organisations’ needs and create promising career opportunities.
Let Training is a Nationally Recognised Training Organisation (RTO 41179)