- This Fee-for-Service program is NOT available for Government funding
Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management designed for you to apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
At this level, you will use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
You will be able to use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer your knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
Diploma of Business reflects the role of individuals in a variety of Business Services job roles. These individuals may have frontline management accountabilities.
Individuals in these roles carry out moderately complex tasks in a specialist field of expertise that requires business operations skills. They may possess substantial experience in a range of settings but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Executive manager
- Director manager
- Head of business unit
- General manager
- Senior executive officer
- Business operations
- Team Leader/Supervisor
- Records management officer
- Assistant to senior manager
- Customer support officer
- Business Development Manager
- Corporate Services Manager
- Distribution Centre Manager
- Information Services Manager
- And more!
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- You can complete the course as quickly as you choose
- On average it may take you 65-75 hours to complete a unit of competency. However, this will be influenced by your experience, time availability and work rate
To successfully enrol in this course, you must have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the BSB Training Package (current or superseded equivalent versions). or Alternatively, you have two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role in an enterprise and able to provide evidence to satisfy the qualification entry requirements.
The following are examples of evidence for LET Training to evaluate and assess the qualification entry requirements:
- A statement from your employer/s outlines your role and responsibilities carried out with two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role; and/or
- Performance review report/s that specify your role and responsibilities carried out with two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role; and/or
- A signed job description/s confirms your role and responsibilities with two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role; and/or
- Service agreement/s confirms your service and responsibilities carried out with two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role
- You can study at any time, any place, with maximum flexibility
- Access to Online Learning portal at any time of anywhere
- Easy-to-read course materials
- Access to learning supports (emails, phone or visual classroom sessions, Webinars)
- Fast Assessment response (5 working days response)
Recognition of Prior Learning
- For those currently working in a work health and safety position, with over 5 years of business management experience, ask our friendly course consultants about our Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) eligibility. Our expert trainer will develop a tailored training plan for you based on your existing role and experience
Upon enrolment, you will be provided with detailed assessment task specifications and activities specific to the relevant unit of competency (via the Learning Management System). For example, you may be required to:
- Complete projects and/or portfolios of evidence;
- Answer a series of knowledge-based short answer questions;
- Participate in interviews and/or interactive activities in a simulated business environment
You will be required to submit your evidence for evaluation to the assessor, who will continue to maintain contact with you during the assessment decision-making process. You will also be provided with opportunities to adjust and resubmit your assessments based on the assessor’s feedback
About Let Training
Let Training deliver quality recognised qualification courses as well as business coaching and advisory consulting services. Courses are available in areas of human resources, leadership and management, business and work health and safety. Through developing customised solutions, Let Training can help you improve the skills needed to address organisations’ needs and create promising career opportunities.
Let Training is a Nationally Recognised Training Organisation (RTO 41179)