Enhance your high-level specialised industry relevant knowledge and skills with our Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB61015).
In this nationally recognised qualification you will learn the sought-after skills focused on managing the strategic direction of a business through leadership, financial management and comprehensive business operations.
It is ideal for those in senior management positions with responsibility for strategic leadership and management skills across the business or in specialist areas.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Business Development Manager
- Senior Executive Manager
- General Manager
What You'll Learn
On successful completion of this course, students will have the skills to:
- demonstrate senior leadership behaviour, and personal and professional competence
- establish the strategic direction of the organisation, sustain competitive advantage and enhance competitiveness
- run a business operation and be aware of the steps required to develop and implement business plan and a marketing plan
- develop and maintain a positive and productive workplace environment
- sustain and develop an environment in which sustainability, continuous improvement, innovation and learning are promoted and rewarded
- determine strategic change requirements and opportunities, and develop, implement and evaluate change management strategies
- plan and establish knowledge management and compliance management systems
- undertake budgeting, financial forecasting and reporting requirements
- manage risk across the organisation or within a business unit or area
- develop, implement and maintain a health and safety management system.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
The estimated time to complete the course is 8 hours per week over a 24 month study period.
- Individual students (online)
- Customised in-house training for groups, corporations and organisations.
- Entry is open to all applicants with a suitable level of workplace responsibility allowing sufficient opportunity to demonstrate competency through completion of tasks related to their job role.
The attainment of the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management will allow for:
- articulation into higher awards including a range of undergraduate and postgraduate awards offered by the University of New England (UNE) Business School.*
*Applications must address UNE Program entry criteria. Enrolment fees are set annually by the UNE.
A combination of knowledge questions, work-related tasks and evidence portfolio plus a satisfactory competency record.
About UNE Partnerships
With over 30 years’ experience in distance and online education, UNE Partnerships is one of Australia’s most progressive Registered Training Organisation specialising in vocational training programs that are nationally recognised. UNE Partnerships is the wholly owned education and training company of the University of New England (UNE) – New South Wales’ second oldest university and Australia’s oldest and most experienced distance education provider.
We are committed to the provision of structured, high quality, industry relevant training to promote increased skills and knowledge in people and workplaces. Our emphasis is on practical, accredited, nationally recognised qualifications, industry-specific courses and short courses can be directly applied to the workplace. Most of our courses provide articulation into higher qualifications including a range of undergraduate and post-graduate awards offered by the UNE Business School or UNE School of Health to enable a structured career path.
You will have support during your studies with us, all the way from your initial course information enquiry and enrolment process with our friendly Course Advisors, and all the way to your graduation day with our Supportive Student Engagement Team, Program Managers and Industry assessors, experts in their field.
UNE Partnerships Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 6754)