The nationally recognised BSB60915 Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources) course delivered by Mentor Education provides students a comprehensive qualification covering a range of human resource and management disciplines.
This qualification caters to individuals working, or aiming to work as human resources strategists and national, regional or global human resources managers. The course is ideal for individuals seeking the knowledge required to provide human-resource-related organisational strategic direction and leadership.
Who's It For?
The program is particularly suitable for candidates currently or aspiring to be working in human resource management, small business management or other senior management roles. This qualification has been designed to accommodate both individuals with no formal training qualifications and those seeking an entry point for transition into further education.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Human Resource Manager or Director
- Manager or Senior Manager
- Team Coordinator or Supervisor and Office Manager
- Small Business owners operating a human resources business and managing systems and remote staff
What You'll Learn
This qualification covers a diverse range of management and human resource units including:
- Manage human resources strategic planning
- Lead and manage organisational change
- Provide leadership across the organisation
- Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
The total duration for the course is 500 hours (self-paced), which is delivered over a 12-18 month period.
Mentor specialises in providing professional education and training services to you anywhere, any-time. We appreciate that learning needs differ for each individual and organisation, which is why we allow you to select the approach that works best for you:
Recommended for confident self-directed learners and is related to their current chosen career.
Recommended for self-directed learners also interested in additional Virtual class tutorials.
Recommended for individuals new to online learning or returning to learning who would benefit from additional support.
This is an open entry course with no pre-requisite qualifications. In order for you to successfully complete this qualification, it is strongly recommended that students have a strong grasp of computer/technical skills, Microsoft Office installed on their computer, access to a reliable high-quality internet connection and adequate literacy/numeracy skills.
We also recommend that students undertaking this course:
- Are over 18 years of age at the time of commencement
- have successfully completed a year 12 certificate or equivalent
- have an understanding or are willing to gain an understanding of business plan creation and development
Study online at your own pace, giving you the flexibility to achieve a nationally recognised qualification whilst also fulfilling your other life commitments.
Unlimited e-mail and phone support is provided by our experienced student support team between Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm, so you’re never left to feel ‘lost’ or stuck during your studies.
Assessment may include Multiple-choice questions, short answer questions, long answer questions, case study and scenarios, projects, presentations, research tasks, roleplay.
Examples of activities that can be allocated to students included in self-directed hours may be:
- Set reading (textbook/workbook)
- Instructed research
- Self-directed research
About Mentor Education
Established in 2003, we are Australia’s largest privately owned training organisation focused purely on Financial Services & Business training market. Many of our graduates currently work for Australia’s leading financial services institutions (including Big 4 Banks) and small businesses all around Australia. Building on the strong relationships we develop with learners completing our courses, our industry experts are available by arrangement to provide ongoing mentoring on an individual or organisation-wide basis.
Exemplary Student Support
With nearly 20 years’ experience, Mentor Education has gained an enviable reputation amongst financial and business services professionals as a result of its commitment to providing an exceptional student experience, professional training and assessment material supported by best of breed technology and a dedicated, passionate team.
Our commitment to you
Our commitment is exemplified by the high level of student support received – our industry experts and assessors are available to personally respond to your questions and offer constructive feedback and guidance.
Mentor Education is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 21683)