END OF FINANCIAL YEAR SALE!
- SAVE up to 40% off Pacific Training Group online courses when you pay in full! Enquire now for more info
Develop advanced skills in project leadership and management from the development of organisational objectives to successful implementation of operational goals. Gain a Advanced Diploma in Program Management to put you on the right track in your project management career.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Project Administrator
- Program Manager
- Project Manager
- Construction and remodelling assistant
- Warehouse and manufacturing line lead
- Helpdesk and customer service manager
- Academic research officer
- Project assistant
- Quality assurance tester
- Assistant event planner
- Business Analyst
- Marketing Analyst
- Team Leader
- Logistics Coordinator
- Sales Manager
What You'll Learn
- Developing business cases
- Managing program finances, risk and governance
- Engaging in collaborative alliances and communities of practice
- Managing innovation and continuous improvement
- Program execution and implementation
- Business case development
- Continuous innovations
- High demand skills
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- This course is designed to be completed within 1 year and 3 months
- This course is available to be completed online
- Minimum 18 years, Australian Year 11 or equivalent, successful completion of PTG’s LLN test and IELTS 5.5 or equivalent (unless exempted for visa application with the Department of Home Affairs).
- Students must provide their own laptop
Course-specific entry requirements for BSB61218 Advanced Diploma of Program Management:
- Have completed a Diploma of Project Management qualification, or
- Have completed two year’s equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level within a project or program environment within an enterprise
About Pacific Training Group
Pacific Training Group brings a fresh approach to vocational education and training in the areas of business leadership, management, information technology such as cybersecurity and blockchain, hospitality, events, and social media marketing and communication.
We welcome students from all over Australia and the world to study with us. Our flexible Online Course offerings allow you to learn from our award-winning trainers from absolutely anywhere and you will also gain a Nationally Recognised Qualification.
As part of our commitment to providing students with job-ready skills and knowledge, all Pacific Training Group courses have been developed by academics and industry leaders with a focus on employment outcomes, student engagement, and industry demands.
Pacific Training Group is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #110071)