Calling all Agricultural enthusiasts! Or even those who are looking to work in an Agricultural sector!
This wonderful and informative course has been specifically designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge required to work within the Agricultural sector, more specifically, in a position pertaining to regional sales management, marketing, crop agronomy, and real estate sales and supporting administration or logistical roles.
Going forward, this course is ideal for individuals who are looking to secure well-paying jobs within the agricultural sector.
This refers to individuals who either/or/both are interested in acquiring the knowledge necessary to successfully operate a commercial agricultural enterprise from a sales-driven perspective, for those looking to upskill their current knowledge in regard to agricultural marketing, product development and extension and for those looking to make an entrance into the industry.
This course is also ideal for the development of professionals currently employed in the agricultural sector and who would like to take their career to the next level.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Agribusiness Consultant
- Sales Specialist
- Digital Marketer
- Technical Architect
- Supply Planner
- Farm Business Development Manager
- Commodity Trader
- Procurement Manager
What You'll Learn
Agribusiness people are responsible for the marketing of farm products, warehousing of goods and management of the logistical supply chain of goods and services; starting from the processing of new products, to the storage and warehousing of goods, right down to the transport of goods directly to the farmer.
Agribusiness also relates to the field of rural real estate sales and rural development, as well as commodity trading.
The skills you will gain from this course will be ideal for those individuals who are seeking progression within an Agricultural sector and is also perfect for those individuals who are looking to get a competitive edge in their job applications.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Flexible duration (12 months access & tutor support)
- Average course completion time – 15 to 20 weeks
- Self-paced fully supported learning
- You must have a computer and an internet connection. If you do not have a computer or tablet, we can supply one
- Over the age of 18 (if you are not, we would need to speak with a guardian)
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be aware that any disabilities may affect your ability to work online; please notify us so that we can fully support you with your studies
- Online 24/7 access to your course allowing you to study when it suits your schedule
- Access to a variety of learning formats including video tutorials and text-based guides
- A custom designed kit delivered straight to your door with all the practical tools & products you need to get started
- Tutoring services to ensure no question you have goes unanswered
- A certificate of attainment upon completion of your course
- Plus lifetime access to the course content allowing you to have a refresher whenever you need
Feedback will be provided for assessments upon submission online.
- Farm Marketing Objectives and Strategies
- Target Marketing
- Market Research
- Managing Marketing
- Developing Sales Concepts
- Developing Sales Relationships
- Sales Ethics
- Building Product Knowledge
- Developing a Customer Strategy
- Presentation Strategy Options
- Closing a Sale
- Managing Yourself
- Managing a Sales Team
- Building Quality Partnerships
- Introduction to Agronomic Practices
- Culture: What Influences Crop Growth
- Crop Husbandry Practices
- Seed and Seed Management
- Arable Cereal Crops
- Arable Broadleaf Crops
- Crop Management: Special Project
- Farm Management
- Sales Skills
- Pasture Management
- Marketing Psychology
About Learning Online
Learning Online is a new-age education provider with the mission of delivering practical skills to Australians so that you can get the most out of life.
We specialise in short courses that have been carefully crafted to deliver you the skills you’ll need to succeed.
By partnering with industry experts our courses are highly relevant to what’s occurring in industry right now, which means that when you graduate from a Learning Online course, you’ll be able to start applying those skills and create an impact in your role from day one.
With a combination of interactive video tutorials, custom designed industry-based kits and text-based learning, your online studies are going to be something you look forward to each day.