Calling all Agricultural enthusiasts! Or even those who are looking to work in the Agricultural sector!
This wonderful and informative course has been specifically designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge required to work within the Agricultural sector, more specifically, in a position pertaining to farm management and supporting roles.
Going forward, this course is ideal for individuals who are looking to secure well-paying jobs within the agricultural sector.
This refers to individuals who are interested in acquiring the skills and knowledge necessary to operate a successful agricultural business/farming enterprise, for those looking to upskill their current knowledge in regard to farm management and for individuals looking to make an entrance into the industry. This course is also ideal for the development of professionals currently employed in the agricultural sector and who would like to take their career to the next level.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- farm-based roles, such as general operations management
What You'll Learn
The key areas of knowledge discussed in this course relate to the overall strategic planning and business management of Australian farming businesses, broadacre agronomy and agricultural marketing, with a strong focus on developing the skills and knowledge necessary to either run or play a supporting role in farm management as well as in commercial agricultural businesses.
The skills you will gain from this course will be ideal for those individuals who are seeking progression within an Agricultural sector and is also perfect for those individuals who are looking to get a competitive edge in their job applications.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Flexible duration (12 months access & tutor support)
- Average course completion time – 15 to 20 weeks
- Self-paced fully supported learning
- You must have a computer and an internet connection. If you do not have a computer or tablet, we can supply one
- Over the age of 18 (if you are not, we would need to speak with a guardian)
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be aware that any disabilities may affect your ability to work online; please notify us so that we can fully support you with your studies
- Online 24/7 access to your course allowing you to study when it suits your schedule
- Access to a variety of learning formats including video tutorials and text-based guides
- A custom designed kit delivered straight to your door with all the practical tools & products you need to get started
- Tutoring services to ensure no question you have goes unanswered
- A certificate of attainment upon completion of your course
- Plus lifetime access to the course content allowing you to have a refresher whenever you need
Feedback will be provided for assessments upon submission online.
- Introduction to Agronomic Practices
- Culture: What Influences Crop Growth
- Crop Husbandry Practices
- Seed and Seed Management
- Arable Cereal Crops
- Arable Broadleaf Crops
- Crop Management: Special Project
- Strategic Planning
- Business Plans
- Business Assessment
- Viability Analysis
- Management Strategies
- Human Resources
- Physical Resources
- Natural Resources
- Agricultural Marketing Concepts
- Farm Marketing Objectives and Strategies
- Target Marketing
- Handling Produce
- Customer Relations
- Market Research
- Managing Marketing
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Soil Management
- Sales Management
- Pasture Management
- Animal Health (Animal Husbandry Ii)
- Animal Feed & Nutrition (Animal Husbandry Iii)
About Learning Online
Learning Online is a new-age education provider with the mission of delivering practical skills to Australians so that you can get the most out of life.
We specialise in short courses that have been carefully crafted to deliver you the skills you’ll need to succeed.
By partnering with industry experts our courses are highly relevant to what’s occurring in industry right now, which means that when you graduate from a Learning Online course, you’ll be able to start applying those skills and create an impact in your role from day one.
With a combination of interactive video tutorials, custom designed industry-based kits and text-based learning, your online studies are going to be something you look forward to each day.