- Payment plans are only available to Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents
The animal care industry in Australia is huge. Millions of individuals across the country would like to be working in the industry because they love animals and see value in Animal Care. However, for many of these individuals, working in a VET is not something they had in mind. There are many roles in this industry that are not directly within a Veterinary clinic. This course is perfect for those students who are interested in Animal Care outside of the Veterinary clinics.
This course will give you the confidence to not only secure that interview but to impress your future employers with your Animal Care knowledge. For those looking to start their own Animal Care businesses, this course will give your customers the confidence that you are the best person in their area to be looking after their animal friend!
Who's It For?
- Individuals looking to start or work in an animal daycare business
- Individuals already running an animal grooming business or dog walking business
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Start an animal daycare/dog walking business
- Supplier of veterinary products
- Animal breeder
- Animal grooming assistant/animal trainer
- Work in wildlife reserves, parks and zoos
- Work for educational and research organisations
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Flexible duration (12 months access & tutor support)
- Average course completion time – 15 to 20 weeks
- Self-paced fully supported learning
- You must have a computer and an internet connection. If you do not have a computer or tablet, we can supply one
- Over the age of 18 (if you are not, we would need to speak with a guardian)
- Not have any disabilities or impairments which would affect your ability to study online
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Online 24/7 access to your course allowing you to study when it suits your schedule
- Access to a variety of learning formats including video tutorials and text-based guides
- A custom designed kit delivered straight to your door with all the practical tools & products you need to get started
- Tutoring services to ensure no question you have goes unanswered
- A lifetime loyalty discount of 20% off all your tools and products from our industry partner
- A certificate of attainment upon completion of your course to hang in your salon or put on your resume
- Plus lifetime access to the course content allowing you to have a refresher whenever you need
Feedback will be provided for assessments upon submission online.
About Learning Online
Learning Online is a new-age education provider with the mission of delivering practical skills to Australians so that you can get the most out of life.
We specialise in short courses that have been carefully crafted to deliver you the skills you’ll need to succeed.
By partnering with industry experts our courses are highly relevant to what’s occurring in industry right now, which means that when you graduate from a Learning Online course, you’ll be able to start applying those skills and create an impact in your role from day one.
With a combination of interactive video tutorials, custom designed industry-based kits and text-based learning, your online studies are going to be something you look forward to each day.