Looking to launch your career as a cloud architect?
This Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Architect certification training will enable you to master the core skills and fundamentals of the AWS cloud platform. You will become an expert in understanding AWS terminologies, concepts, benefits and deployment options in a business environment.
Throughout the course, you will gain an overview of AWS cloud concepts such as AWS DMS (Database Migration Service) and the various types of AWS DMS techniques such as how to build, implement, and manage scalable and fault-tolerant systems on AWS; and how to select the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, and security requirements.
Stay ahead of the curve and build your expertise in cloud computing technology with this Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Architect Certification.
Who's It For?
This AWS Cloud Architect certification is ideal for anyone who wishes to enter the cloud computing industry. Aspiring professionals in any educational background with a strong interest in cloud computing are most suited to pursue this course including:
- Graduates with little or no experience are entering the cloud technology industry
- Any Professionals who are working in either technical or non-technical job roles and want to shift to the cloud domain
What You'll Learn
- Learn about AWS cloud concepts such as AWS DMS (Database Migration Service)
- Learn the various types of AWS DMS techniques such as how to build, implement, and manage scalable and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
- Learn how to select the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, and security requirements
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
Duration and Study Load
- 7-10 Months
- 12 months access
Professionals wishing to succeed in this AWS Cloud Architect Bootcamp course should have an undergraduate degree in any discipline.
Course 1: AWS technical essentials
This AWS Technical Essentials Certification Training course will introduce you to the fundamentals of AWS solutions concepts and ensure that you are fully proficient in identifying AWS terminologies, concepts, benefits, and deployment options to meet your business requirements.
In this course, you will apply your AWS cloud architect knowledge via
- Identify and describe key AWS terminologies, including virtual servers (EC2), storage (S3), databases (RDS), management tools (OpsWorks), and security features such as elastic load balancing and access control lists.
- Explain the benefits of using AWS over traditional on-premise infrastructure, including reduced cost, scalability, increased flexibility, improved performance and availability of data.
Course 2: AWS solutions architect
Become an expert as an AWS Solutions Architect in this course designed to help you gain an in-depth understanding of AWS cloud solution architect principles and services such as IAM, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Elastic Compute (EC2), Elastic Block Store (EBS) and more.
Gain an in-depth understanding of how to design and scale AWS Cloud implementations with the best practices recommended by Amazon.
AWS solutions architect
Salary $150k AUD
An AWS Solutions Architect is a specialised IT professional specialising in designing, building, deploying, and maintaining an organisation’s cloud applications and critical infrastructure. They have deep knowledge and practical cloud skills to design and build advanced cloud-based solutions and migrate an existing system to a cloud-based system.
Cloud systems administrator
Salary: $125k AUD
A Cloud systems administrator is a specialist in cloud technology whose main responsibility is to manage the various instances of cloud infrastructure services and servers. They often work in coordination with the IT team to be involved in developing and supporting the respective cloud infrastructure.
Salary: $120k AUD
Cloud Engineers are IT professionals responsible for the development and implementation of cloud-based software and its processes. They are deeply involved in developing the applications and databases that perform on the cloud, configuring cloud structure components and helping organisations migrate their network systems onto a cloud-based platform.
About Upskilled (Delivered by Simplilearn)
We are Upskilled, an Australian leading and award-winning education provider of professional training and education, who understands the importance of a student’s end goal.
We consult with Australian industry experts to ensure we fully understand industry training needs, and offer the most relevant online courses to support our students.
Upskilled seek out the world’s best online courses and partners to provide our students with an unmatched learning experience.
We believe in flexible learning that leads to core career outcomes.
Placing students learning experience at the forefront of everything we do, Upskilled has partnered with Simplilearn – the world’s number 1 online Bootcamp to deliver specialist IT courses, co-designed by industry-leading experts.
We always strive to innovate and understand your needs and interests as a student. If you’re looking to advance in your career, get in touch with our team of Australian-based consultants, who are with you every step of the way along your journey. We can point you in the right direction so that you can start on the pathway to building the career you love.