This course is a combination of five courses to help you prepare for Microsoft’s Azure Solutions Architect certification exam AZ-300: Azure Solutions Architect – Technologies.
During this course you will master the skills needed to design solutions that run on Azure. This course will help you gain expertise as an Azure Architect around Azure administration, Azure development, and DevOps.
Who's It For?
Successful Cloud Solutions Architects begin this role with practical experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, and networking.
What You'll Learn
- Managing Azure Subscriptions and Resources
- Implementing and Managing Storage
- Deploying and Managing VMs
- Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
- Managing Identities using Azure Active Directory
- Evaluating and Performing Server Migration to Azure
- Implementing and Managing Application Services
- Implementing Advanced Virtual Networking
- Securing Identities using Azure AD
- Design and Connectivity Patterns
- And more!
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
Duration and Study Load
- 5 days
Practical experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, and networking.
Module 1: Managing Azure Subscriptions and Resources
Module 2: Implementing and Managing Storage
Module 3: Deploying and Managing Virtual Machines (VMs)
Module 4: Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
Module 5: Managing Identities
Module 1: Evaluating and Performing Server Migration to Azure
Module 2: Implementing and Managing Application Services
Module 3: Implementing Advanced Virtual Networking
Module 4: Securing Identities
Module 1: Selecting Compute and Storage Solutions
Module 2: Hybrid Networking
Module 3: Measuring Throughput and Structure of Data Access
Module 1: Creating Web Applications using PaaS
Module 2: Creating Apps and Services Running on Service Fabric
Module 3: Using Azure Kubernetes Service This module focuses on the Azure
Module 1: Developing Long-Running Tasks and Distributed Transactions
Module 2: Configuring a Message-Based Integration Architecture
Module 3: Developing for Asynchronous Processing
Module 4: Developing for Autoscaling
Module 5: Developing Azure Cognitive Services Solutions
DDLS is Australia’s largest provider of corporate IT and process training, with the largest portfolio of strategic partners and courses in Australia. We partner with world-class companies to help organisations and individuals in the IT industry remain up-to-date with new processes, technology and platforms to reduce risk and enable efficient business practices. We have convenient locations in almost every capital in Australia as well as the Philippines, flexible delivery modalities, industry-accredited trainers, and state-of-the-art course material and labs to produce the highest quality learning outcomes for our clients.
DDLS promotes a balanced approach to training with a focus on the key areas of Technology, Process and People. We provide extensive training options tailored to your organisation’s needs – from vendor-certified courses to customised training, including bespoke in-house developed courses.