We will bring you new ways to think and old rules to break. Marketing is inspired by the insight that provides powerful clues to challenging problems, helping you find ways to unpack the issues and see the possibility. Marketing is getting to the heart with heart.
Due to the rapidly changing environment, especially in the job market, the Bachelor of Business (Marketing) focuses on future-proofing graduates with graduate qualities and learning outcomes so that they can adapt and strive in their career progression.
What You'll Learn
- Fundamental business theory in relation to developing best practice marketing approaches
- Analyse, evaluate and critique the evolving marketing landscape to identify opportunities for enterprise and innovation
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders where the problem and its solution are often complex
- Analyse appropriate data and information to develop marketing strategy and concepts, as well as design, plan and implement marketing projects and campaigns in a range of business contexts
- Apply technical and professional proficiencies that are necessary to operate ethically and efficiently in marketing contexts
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Accelerated study 2.3 years (122 weeks)
- Part-time study load 6 years (312 weeks)
- 23 total subjects – 12 Core, 6 Speciality, 4 Electives + 1 Work Integrated Learning (WIL)
- Online with Work-Integrated Learning
- ICHM maintains close links with leading businesses through its partnership with Paragon1, to help facilitate the WIL study periods
- For Australian students Completion of Year 12 with one of the following ATAR 65, OP16, or Certificate 3
Students may be required to prove English proficiency to enrol with ICHM. Students who do not meet ICHM English requirements upon application may be offered enrolment conditional upon successful completion of an English language course.
- English Proficiency – Year 1 or Advanced Entry
- IELTS – Academic overall score 6.0 (min 5.5 in any band)
- TOEFL – (IBT) 70 (min 17 in any band)
- PTE 50 – writing & speaking not below 45
- Cambridge English (CAE) – 169 (min 162 in any band)
- High School – Successful completion of the last 2 years of high/ secondary school, where the language of instruction was English
- HKDSE – 4
- Work Integrated Learning (WIL) is a critical component of ICHM’s courses. ICHM maintains close links with leading businesses through its partnership with Paragon1, to help facilitate the WIL study periods
- Trusted by leading global brands such as Facebook, PWC, HP, Pfizer, Snap Inc, National Geographic, Cloudflare
Recognition of Prior Learning
- Students are encouraged to apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) for study taken at another institution; as well as the time they may have spent working in a business environment. Approved recognition or credit for previous study or work, may reduce students overall cost and study workload, or duration
At ICHM we’re not just about giving your another degree stamp. We engage you in practical education with lecturers, academic, and support staff with real-world experience to get you ready for the future, dynamic workforce.
ICHM champions ‘learning forward’ – focusing on the learning of tomorrow as industry-ready grads. Giving young talent the skills, networks and hands-on experience to hit the ground running.
Founded on the 30+ years of success as a private higher education provider, ICHM’s renowned hospitality in business school, we have broadened our focus with a Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Business (Marketing) and Entrepreneurship), as well as the well established Hospitality Bachelors.
CRICOS No. 02914G – TEQSA Provider ID PRV12099