Plan for success – we’ll show you how to start your business!
Learn how to develop a business plan and set up the right business structure. You’ll gain an understanding of financial reporting and taxation requirements, grasp the principles of marketing and social media, and find out what assistance may be available for your small business. Includes the Start Your Own Business program to help kickstart your career.
Who's It For?
- Those looking to start their own business
- People wanting to improve their job prospects in a current role
- Those looking to run an already existing, business successfully
- Students already running a business and wanting to improve profit, networking and projections
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Business Owner
- Management Associate
- Account Coordinator
- Office Manager
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
200 hours (approximately 10 hours per module). Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 12 months until you complete.
- Start your own business!
- From the basics of daily business to the bigger picture of growth
- Learn to keep and manage your own books
- Understand and manage payroll
- Manage your own marketing and budgeting
20 modules / 20 assignments. Includes case studies, quizzes and written assessments.
Jorden O’BrienBusiness Management Pathway
About The Career Academy
The Career Academy is a leading Australian training provider of non-accredited online courses. Their education driven team are committed to providing exceptional online courses and personal tutor support. The Career Academy offers a range of specialist courses to improve job performance, and their focus is on mentoring, inspiring and supporting people through training so their career or business can reap the rewards. The Career Academy’s course delivery is flexible, so their students can study with minimal disruption to their daily life. They offer flexible payment plans so anyone wanting to learn has the opportunity no matter their circumstances. Many of their tutors are qualified Chartered Accountants and hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.