The Certificate III in Accounts Administration Course is the perfect preparation for anyone seeking a career in accounts administration or entry-level bookkeeping function within your organisation.
Learn day-to-day office accounts functions:
- Using Accounting Software such as MYOB to process accounts payable and receivable
- Prepare account transactions and bank reconciliations using MYOB
- Create accounting spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel
- Prepare business documents in Microsoft Word
- Introduction to financial reports and functions
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Accounts Administration
- Administration Clerk
- Business Trainee
- Administration Assistant
- Finance Assistant
- Finance Officer
- Bank Officer
- Administration Officer
- Accounts Financial Officer
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- You will have up to 12 months to complete the Certificate III in Accounts Administration. There is no minimum time frame to complete the course, therefore students may complete the course much faster than the allowed timeframe. Study at a pace that suits your personal situation
Online study is a convenient, effective and affordable way to learn when and where you want.
We provide you with the following:
- Quality materials
- Videos and webinars
- Amazing Support from our assessors and student support team
- Online assessments and exams
- Student Facebook group
The Certificate III in Accounts Administration has been developed to give you flexibility so that you can study at your own pace, in your own time and your own environment. The best part is, with Applied Education we provide a high level of support for all our students and are here with you in your study journey.
- Enrol and start anytime
- Hundreds of online video tutorials
- Bonus online courses included
- Bookkeeping Experts
- Amazing Support including phone, email, student forums and more
About Applied Education
Established in 1999, Applied Education specialises in online accounting, bookkeeping and business courses. We offer career-oriented skills training by expert trainers and extensive student support. With a wide array of training courses, study options and start dates to choose from, you can get the professional development you need without putting your life on hold.
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), our qualifications are both nationally recognised and highly regarded by industry professionals.
We’re held to stringent quality standards to maintain our accreditation and undergo regular audits of our facilities, policies and procedures. This means you’re assured of the highest quality courses when you choose Applied Education.
Applied Education is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO#52240)