Are you interested in entering the health services industry? This nationally recognised qualification will allow you to enter into one of the most rewarding and enjoyable careers!
When studying this course, you will gain knowledge in a range of fields that implement and provide treatment plants and therapeutic solutions for clients in a variety of different fields such as child welfare, hospital or even disability support
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Podiatrist Aide
- Pharmacist Aide
- Exercise Physiologist Aide
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- Western Australia
This course is predominantly classroom-based.
Students are provided with the following:
- Required course materials
- Your student training plan
- A dedicated and qualified trainer
- Targeted assessment tools
Minimum of 80 hours of work placement requirement
- There are no academic entry requirements for this qualification. Students are required to provide their Unique Student Identifier (USI) which we can assist with, photo identification and meet the language, literacy and numeracy requirements
About Industry Skills Training
Industry Skills Training (IST) is a new and rapidly growing registered training organisation located in WA. It is a specialist registered training organisation (RTO) that has been delivering quality education by personnel that are highly skilled professionals with substantial knowledge through experience at the front line of the industry and education sectors. We deliver a growing scope of nationally recognised qualifications and training, and also provide pathways for those who are interested in furthering their studies.
Courses are available in the Business, Community Services, Warehousing & Logistics, Retail, and Construction sectors. All course material goes through thorough quality audits to ensure that you only receive the very best in training. Every student has access to their very own dedicated course mentor, who will be there to support you throughout your entire studies.
Industry Skills Training is a trading name for Australian College of Finance Pty Ltd which is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 40486)