- This fee-for-service program is not eligible for government funding.
Advance your existing office knowledge and gain the confidence to take your business career further.
Make your start in business providing administration support with a formal business administration qualification – the Certificate III in Business Administration.
This online course will teach you how to organise schedules, write simple documents, deliver and monitor service to customers, process customer complaints, contribute to team effectiveness and process payroll and accounts payable and receivable. You’ll also gain the skills to create electronic presentations, design and produce business documents and develop keyboarding speed and accuracy.
In a business administration role, you will use your bright, friendly and helpful manner to work effectively with others across a range of business departments. If you are self-motivated with the ability to use initiative, this is an area where there is on-going potential for career development.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Office Administrator
- Junior Personal Assistant
- Accounts clerk
- General Clerk
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Up to 12 Months
Flexible online learning, meaning you can study whenever and wherever suits you through our online learning platform, My eCampus.
Whilst there are no formal entry requirements mandated by the training package, students’ skills and capabilities to undertake this training product will be assessed and advice on suitability will be provided during the pre-enrolment process.
Students under the age of 18 years require the signed consent of a parent or guardian to enrol in this qualification.
You will need to be a permanent Australian resident or equivalent.
About Foundation Education
Foundation Education is one of the few Registered Training Organisations (RTO) in Australia who endeavour to deliver flexible online training solutions designed to fit our students’ lifestyle. Since 1999, we’ve been focused on providing excellence in Vocational Education and Training and building partnership networks that drives the quality of graduates across each industry, with our partner RTO, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT). With more than 60 nationally recognised certificate and diploma level courses on offer, the Foundation Education difference means:
- Flexible Online Study – Our courses are delivered online so you can study whenever and wherever suits you. This also gives you the flexibility to choose your course length – whether that be the full term of your course or completing your study in as little as six months.
- Dedicated Student Support – Our industry experienced Technical Advisors, Assessors and Support Officers will support you from enrollment through to graduation.
- Industry Relevant Courses – Course material is developed in consultation with industry experts to equip you with the job-ready skills and up-to-date knowledge required to support your career goals.
Foundation Education is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Number – 22557)