The community services industry is set to boom over the coming years, so there’s no better time to join this dynamic and rewarding sector. Our nationally accredited CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services suits entry-level and experienced community services workers looking to support individuals through the provision of person-centred services.
Work may include day-to-day support of individuals in community settings or support the implementation of specific community-based programs.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Support Worker
- Case Manager
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- Western Australia
- Complete a Language, Literacy & Numeracy (LLN) assessment
- Reside in WA
- No longer attending secondary school
- An Australian citizen or permanent visa holder or a holder of an approved temporary visa subclasses, or spouses/ dependents that accompany 457 visa holders
About Industry Skills Training
Industry Skills Training is a Registered Training Organisation providing courses within the business & financial sector. Through providing training across a broad range of industries and platforms, the professional staffing team can give you a great deal of experience and expertise to assist with your learning.
Courses are available in areas of business, project management, accounting and finance. Industry Skills Training also has pathway partnerships with Western Sydney University and Australian Catholic University, allowing the credits you gain to go towards accelerating your future University degree. All course material goes through thorough quality audits to ensure it goes above and beyond other course content and that you only receive the very best in training, another great service you can expect at the Industry Skills Training. Every student has access to their very own dedicated course mentor, who will be there to support you throughout your entire studies.
Industry Skills Training is a trading name for Australian College of Finance Pty Ltd which is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 40486)