With BSB30215 Certificate III in Customer Engagement from MCI Institute you will hold a nationally recognised qualification that is highly relevant to a wide range of industries and valued by your potential employers.
We are business course specialists. Our corporate arm, MCI Solutions has been providing leadership and management training to many of Australia’s largest companies for over 15 years.
You will be supported by MCI Institute to unleash your potential and achieve your goals. Pave your own way to success, sharpen your skills and enhance your knowledge
with MCI’s help.
We are passionate about everyone having equal access to education in order to increase their quality of life, and that you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to gain that advantage.
The nationally recognised Certificate III in Customer Engagement (BSB30215) will give you the tools and strategies to create memorable customer experiences. Through this Certificate you will learn to make smarter business decisions and your recent qualification will attract the attention of potential employers.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Information Services Officer
- Customer Service Officer
- Senior Customer Service Representative
- Client Contact Officer
What You'll Learn
- Product and service knowledge development
- Service delivery and monitoring
- Using multiple information systems
- Adhering to key performance indicators
- Workplace leadership
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Up to 12 months
- You can choose to shorten or lengthen the time you take to complete the course based on your availability and circumstances
- Customised study schedule to suit work and life commitments
- Earn nationally recognised qualifications valued by companies across Australia
- Gain practical skills based on what employers value and need in the workplace
- Easy-to-use online campus portal with around-the-clock access to industry-leading education
- We support you with individual mentors and a wellbeing advisor, dedicated to you and your journey
- Mobile study from anywhere with an internet connection
Recognition of Prior Learning
If you have relevant skills or experience or have completed previous training it may be used to gain credit for all or part of a course. Ask us for more information.
There are no confronting exams. You work together with your mentor and assessors towards a successful graduation. You have the opportunity to resubmit individual assessment tasks rather than having to repeat the whole course.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.
About MCI Institute
Open up the possibilities of your career! Earn nationally recognised qualifications valued by companies across Australia, gain practical skills based on what employers value and need in the workplace and access recognised credit towards a university degree.
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals. Our experienced team provides you with a full circle of support for the duration of your study and will be there to celebrate when you reach graduation.
Management Consultancy International Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 91088)