- Government funding available for eligible students.
Who's It For?
CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care is designed for individuals who want to work with children and toddlers in child care and early childhood education settings.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Childcare worker
- Out of school hours care worker
- Family daycare worker
- Mobile assistant
- Playgroup supervisor
- Childhood educator assistance
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- Combine face to face, online and workplace study to finish the qualification at your own pace
About Apex Training Institute
Apex Training Institute is a registered training organisation that specialises in providing the most flexible vocational training in Australia.
With multiple study modes available, including face-to-face, correspondence, and online learning, we offer you the freedom to study anytime, anywhere, at your own pace. Our courses are designed to be brand-new, super flexible, and priced affordably to fit within your budget.
Why wait? Take the first step towards your next qualification and career advancement by enrolling in one of our courses today.
Apex Training Institute is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO # 32100).