Are you thinking of starting your own small business? The BSB30220 Certificate III in Entrepreneurship and New Business at Original Campus unlocks your potential to identify new business opportunities and strengthens your operational abilities to help your idea become a reality. This nationally recognised qualification equips you with practical skills to develop viable business proposals, purchase goods and services, address critical compliance requirements and manage social media marketing.
Its well-structured curriculum also develops personal skills, crucial for your professional success. You can put these to work in your new venture, to grow your existing business, or to have an added advantage in your workplace.
Developed by successful entrepreneurs and educators, this online course gives you an opportunity to get trained by leading industry experts, collaborate with like-minded people and access the Original Campus Fund of $20,000 to make your start-up dreams come true.
Who's It For?
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs: This nationally recognised qualification will give you the skills required to launch your own start-up
- Small Business Owners: The course is designed to help you grow your small business using effective business strategies
- Business Professionals: This online qualification will equip you with the skills needed to enter the industry and shape your career in business
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Small Business Owner
- Small Business Manager
- Independent Contractor
What You'll Learn
The BSB30220 Certificate III in Entrepreneurship and New Business qualification at Original Campus adds practical knowledge to your skillset. Throughout the course, you’ll learn by doing. There are templates, discussions, activities and action planning that instil the confidence in you to take on new challenges, as you enter the world of business.
- Learn the in-demand business skills
- Develop impactful marketing strategy
- Acquire finance management skills
- Investigate viable business opportunities
- Hone creative thinking skillset
- Refine social media strategies
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 12 Months
- At Original Campus, you are free to learn your way – in your own space, at your own pace
- You get exclusive access to one of the latest and best Online Learning Management Systems. Our course delivery is 100% online, supported by expert trainers who are current, qualified and industry certified in their fields. Students gain access to online learning materials, recorded webinars for content and assessments, case studies, eBooks, learning tasks, videos, resources and practice questions. All aimed at guiding and training the learner to successfully complete the course requirements
- You can take each step of your qualification at your own pace, with access to student support services and regular contact with your trainer. At Original Campus studying online does not mean studying alone
These entry requirements are here as a guide and it’s always best to talk to one of our Education Consultants, as they’re trained to ensure that you’re enrolled in a course that fits with your previous experience and career goals.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Education level: Successful completion of Year 10 level or higher; or Successful completion of a Nationally Recognised Training qualification at Certificate III level or higher; For students without an equal or higher level of qualifications, a short language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) assessment will be required
- Technologically literate
When you choose Original Campus, we make sure your learning experience is interactive, comprehensive and industry-relevant, to effectively convert your investment into a career opportunity.
- OC FUND – This special Original Campus initiative gives our students a chance to access $20,000 every year, to fund their start-up.
- 100% online – Start anytime. Study anywhere.
- Nationally Accredited qualification – Unlock career opportunities across Australia.
- Real career outcomes – Get industry-relevant business skills.
- Dedicated industry-leading trainers – Available to you via phone, email and zoom.
- Strong student support team – To help and guide you at every step.
- Easy to follow – Content, videos, webinars and presentations.
Recognition of Prior Learning
- If you have prior education or work experience you may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) or Credit Transfer (CT). This can either reduce your study load or shorten the duration of your course. Prior to enrolment, please speak with our Education Consultant for further details
- NO EXAM
- Assessments are completed in the student’s own time and may include practical exercises and evaluative tools like questions, observations, role plays, projects and case studies
About Original Campus
Original Campus provides real world, industry-relevant and innovative online courses that are nationally recognised across Australia under the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF).
Our industry experts and assessors are available to personally mentor you, while you learn the core skills you need to get the job you want, in the industry of your choice.
Each qualification is developed to match the roles, responsibilities and skills needed today. We are committed to successfully convert your learning experience into a career opportunity, providing the economy with skilled project managers, entrepreneurs, social media managers and leaders.
We understand the challenges of online learning and have taken important steps to ensure your experience is engaging and informative. You get to learn on one of the best and latest digital learning platforms. You get to connect with an exclusive student group, collaborate with like-minded people and receive exemplary student support from the team at Original Campus.
Our mission is to change our students’ lives through education. To inspire lifelong learners to continue. To make your career work for you. Empowering you to become what you want to be. Originally.
Original Campus Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO code: 45322)