If you have a passion for helping those most in need, this qualification is one way you can utilise your knowledge for the benefit of others.
Package the Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing & Disability) (CHC33015) to save time and gain knowledge. This dual specialisation will put you ahead by providing you with the relevant skills to provide person-centred support to people who may require support due to ageing, disability or some other reason.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Care Assistant
- In-Home Respite Worker
- Residential Care Worker
- Disability Service Officer
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- Western Australia
Duration and Study Load
Course duration depends on the delivery mode of the qualification and can be flexible depending on your learning needs.
This course can be conducted by correspondence, work-based or at the following locations:
- Morley, WA
- Rockingham, WA
- Flexible learning options
- Nationally recognised training
- No ATAR required
- Personal counselling services
- Financial assistance available
- Local campuses
This course requires 120 hours of supervised work placement.
Students are provided with the following:
- All workbooks
- Training plan
- Learning guide
- Qualified trainers with extensive industry experience
- Optional additional support sessions
- Targeted assessment tools
- Student Assistance Program (if required)
About Insight Training
If you find something that you truly love to do, you’ll never have to work a day in your life.
Our huge range of vocational courses really does have something for everyone – whether you are leaving school, or simply looking to retrain in a new career. With specialist tutors, excellent facilities and links with local trade and industry, we’re here to help you make it happen. We’re focused on delivering the training outcomes our students and business need to thrive.
Through vocational education, our mission is to improve and develop people’s lives across the community and from diverse cultures through the provision of affordable and accessible vocational education and training in an inclusive environment.
Insight Training Group Australia Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 32142)