Training Tailor Made offers the Certificate III in Individual Support specialising in either Ageing, Disability or Home and Community. This qualification will equip you with the skills to provide a high level of personal, physical, and emotional support to clients with high care needs.
This qualification will allow you to secure a community care role in one of the following sectors: Aged care, disability, and home and community care. These are among Australia’s fastest-growing industries with an increasing demand for passionate and qualified employees. The Certificate III in Individual Support is also a stepping stone towards a fulfilling career in nursing.
Or an additional 5 units to receive a dual Certificate III in Aged Care and Disability
You can select from any of the following specialisations:
- Aged Care
- Home and Community Care
Note: You will have the opportunity to complete an additional 2 units to receive a dual Certificate III in Aged Care and Home and Community Care.
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- The duration of the course is 4-6 months
- Class runs every Thursday and Friday 9am to 3pm
Experience the ‘Training Tailor Made’ difference:
- Small class sizes
- Industry contacts
- Highly qualified and engaging trainers the
- User-friendly and high-quality resources
- Ongoing support with trainers and administration staff
- High employment outcomes with job-ready training
- Access our user-friendly and high-quality online learning resources any time and after completion
- You will gain practical experience during 120 hours of Vocational Placement (work experience) as well as in-class simulations.
About Training Tailor Made
Training Tailor Made is a highly regarded boutique Registered Training Organisation, specialising in community services areas for 14 years. Our mission is to inspire and support our learners to reach their education and employment goals through outstanding teaching and resources, creating real job opportunities, employability skills and ultimately changing lives.
We provide tailored training that will leave you feeling competent, confident and ready to enter the workplace. We believe that anyone can achieve their goals with the right support.
We also believe that to be the best in your new role, you need to learn from the highest quality trainers. We assist you throughout your education journey, to ease you into your new and rewarding career.
Training Tailor Made works closely with employers, job seekers, community stakeholders, and government requirements to ensure that you receive the most up-to-date and relevant skills to step directly into your new career.
We deliver Nationally Recognised qualifications in areas of high industry demand as direct pathways to employment (QLD skills shortage areas). You will have the opportunity to engage with our network of community contacts, equipping you with the practical skills required for your desired role.
Training Tailor Made’s passion for quality education and learning is reflected in our company outcomes:
– Over 80% of our students gain employment upon graduating (2020)
– Over 96% satisfaction rate (2018) reflects our commitment to quality education
– Specialised support for English as a Second Language
Why choose us?
- We provide tailored ongoing support
- Placement assistance
- Face to Face or online classes
- Small class sizes
- Lecture recordings for each session
- Employer and community connections
- Flexible learning options and additional tutorials
- Excellent industry reputation
- Tailored electives to meet your career goals
- Government Funding of various types are available for eligible students
- Payment plans for full-fee students
- Fun, interactive classes with no exams
- Real-world experience and skills
Thank you for enquiring with Training Tailor Made, the ‘Training People That Care’.
Training Tailor Made is a Registered Training Organisation RTO and Skills Assure Supplier of Nationally Recognised, Government Funded Courses (RTO code 31729).