The Certificate III in Process Manufacturing (MSM30116) qualification is ideal for candidates looking for jobs in Manufacturing & Warehousing. This qualification provides the competencies required by manufacturing, warehouse and production support staff. This qualification is in demand for a reason, according to myskills.gov.au, over 95% of graduates are satisfied post training and the median starting salary for graduates is $51,400.
The qualification provides the competencies required by advanced production workers who use a range of equipment and provide support functions directly related to producing products. This qualification is designed for use across the three process manufacturing sectors:
- Chemical, hydrocarbons and oil refining
- Plastics, rubber and cable making
- Manufactured mineral products
Who's It For?
- New and existing production support workers ,“ people working in manufacturing and filling the vital production support roles but who may not have the opportunity to develop competency in technical units related directly to producing products
- Employees who operate across more than one category within process manufacturing or ,˜specialised processes,' and elsewhere when required
- Individuals seeking employment in entry-level process manufacturing-related roles
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Production Support Worker
- Forklift Operator
- Manufacturing & Warehouse Worker
- Manufacturing Machinery Operator
- Manufacturing Process Operator
- Process Support Operator
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- Various locations around QLD
Duration and Study Load
- 10 weeks
- face-to-face component delivered over 4 weeks
- Triumph Training Academy requires students to be at least 15 years of age
- Completed Year 10 or equivalent
- Language, literacy and numeracy skills equivalent to ASCF Level 2
- Includes the subject TLILIC2001: Licence to operate a forklift truck
- Successful completion of this subject will allow you to apply for a forklift license which is a highly valuable skill and accreditation to have working in a warehouse environment
- Training is conducted at out our training warehouse which includes simulated work activities to give you the real practical experience of working in a manufacturing & warehousing job
- Training warehouse has state of the art facilities including on-site forklift training activities
- This course is designed to equip students with various skillsets which allows prospective graduates to work across different lines of the warehouse with ease
- Access to leading industry trainers and assessors who care about how you progress in the course
Recognition of Prior Learning
Recognition documentation and applications are available for all units of competency for those students who have extensive experience in the unit areas.
About Triumph Training Academy
Triumph Training Academy is a new and rapidly growing registered training organisation located in Queensland. It was formed with a passion for enhancing the skills and knowledge of people working in Australian industry.
All Triumph Training Academy personnel are highly skilled professionals with substantial knowledge through experience at the front line of the industry and education sectors. Our students are treated as individuals in recognition of their unique training requirements.
Through our delivery of training and education, we aim to assist the thousands of aspiring working-age people of Queensland Australia to achieve their ambitions in life and to become better versions of themselves.
TRIUMPH TRAINING ACADEMY PTY LTD is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 41223)