- This is a fee-for-service program. There is no government funding available
The nationally recognised SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail will give you a great introduction to the dynamic world of retail, arming you with the skills and knowledge to engage the customer, maintain daily store operations, and deliver on organisational expectations.
You’ll learn how to communicate product information, work effectively in a team environment, use retail technology, and build customer loyalty. Retail workers are dedicated and patient, with exceptional communication and people skills which are must-have skills in any job and industry!
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Frontline sales assistant
- Shop assistant
- Customer service representative
- Retail supervisor
- Team leader
- Senior sales assistant
What You'll Learn
During the course you will learn to:
- Engage the customer
- Build customer relationships and loyalty
- Work effectively in a service environment
- Promote innovation team environments
After graduation, you will be prepared to take on workplace challenges and see the benefits of your professional qualification.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Up to 12 months
- Customised study schedule to suit work and life commitments
- Earn nationally recognised qualifications valued by companies across Australia
- Gain practical skills based on what employers value and need in the workplace
- Easy-to-use online campus portal with around-the-clock access to industry-leading education
- We support you with individual mentors and a wellbeing advisor, dedicated to you and your journey
- Mobile study from anywhere with an internet connection
Recognition of Prior Learning
If you have relevant skills or experience or have completed previous training it may be used to gain credit for all or part of a course.
There are no confronting exams. You work together with your mentor and assessors towards a successful graduation. You have the opportunity to resubmit individual assessment tasks rather than having to repeat the whole course.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.
About MCI Institute
Open up the possibilities of your career! Earn nationally recognised qualifications valued by companies across Australia, gain practical skills based on what employers value and need in the workplace and access recognised credit towards a university degree.
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 33 awards in the last 18 years, including placing on the 2020 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals. Our experienced team provides you with the support for the duration of your study and will be there to celebrate when you reach graduation.
Management Consultancy International Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 91088)