This nationally recognised qualification is the perfect starting point for people wanting to work in an entry-level process manufacturing role. This course is designed for students who have limited experience in this industry, those in their first or second year of working, or those wishing to enter a different sector. This course is also suited for current workers looking to gain a Certificate in their field.
Who's It For?
- New and existing workers in warehousing and storage-related roles across a wide variety of industry sectors
- Individuals seeking employment in entry-level warehousing and storage-related roles
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Manager/Supervisor for warehousing operations
- Implementing policies and procedures in a warehouse
- A warehouse worker
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- Various locations around QLD
Duration Study Load
- 10 weeks full-time theory and practical
- Triumph Training Academy requires students to be at least 15 years of age
- Completed Year 10 or equivalent
- Language, literacy and numeracy skills equivalent to ASCF Level 2
- Training is conducted at out our training warehouse which includes simulated work activities to give you the real practical experience of working in a manufacturing & warehousing job
- Training warehouse has state of the art facilities including on-site forklift training activities
- This course is designed to equip students with various skillsets which allows prospective graduates to work across different lines of the warehouse with ease
- Access to leading industry trainers and assessors who care about how you progress in the course
Recognition of Prior Learning
Recognition documentation and applications are available for all units of competency for those students who have extensive experience in the unit areas.
About Triumph Training Academy
Triumph Training Academy is a new and rapidly growing registered training organisation located in Queensland. It was formed with a passion for enhancing the skills and knowledge of people working in Australian industry.
All Triumph Training Academy personnel are highly skilled professionals with substantial knowledge through experience at the front line of the industry and education sectors. Our students are treated as individuals in recognition of their unique training requirements.
Through our delivery of training and education, we aim to assist the thousands of aspiring working-age people of Queensland Australia to achieve their ambitions in life and to become better versions of themselves.
TRIUMPH TRAINING ACADEMY PTY LTD is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 41223)