- You must have a valid concession card to apply for this course
The Certificate III in Warehousing Operations is a qualification for those wanting to start their career in the Transport and Distribution industry. The course is designed to provide the skills and knowledge to successfully work in roles like a store person, forklift operator or picker & packer.
What You'll Learn
Students will gain skills in the following areas:
- Inventory control
- Dispatch and receival operations
- Chain of responsibility
- Licence to operate a forklift
- Workplace documents
- Workplace safety and storage requirements
- Securing loads
- Many more skills to get you job ready!
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- Western Australia
Duration Study Load
7 weeks full-time : Monday to Friday
We deliver our training in a classroom with a simulated warehouse onsite for the practical training at our Welshpool location – designed for those wishing to complete training to get a job in the WA market.
You must have a valid concession card to apply for this subsidised course.
- Flexible learning options
- Nationally recognised training
- No ATAR required
- Personal counselling services
- Financial assistance available
- Local campuses
About Insight Training
If you find something that you truly love to do, you’ll never have to work a day in your life.
Our huge range of vocational courses really does have something for everyone – whether you are leaving school, or simply looking to retrain in a new career. With specialist tutors, excellent facilities and links with local trade and industry, we’re here to help you make it happen. We’re focused on delivering the training outcomes our students and business need to thrive.
Through vocational education, our mission is to improve and develop people’s lives across the community and from diverse cultures through the provision of affordable and accessible vocational education and training in an inclusive environment.
Insight Training Group Australia Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 32142)