If you want to learn the basics of cloud computing but are also keen to explore the general areas of ICT, our ICT30120 – Certificate III in Information Technology – Focus on Basic Cloud Computing is a great foundational course if you have limited experience in the cloud computing sector.
If you have a strong interest in managing networks and cloud-based systems, this course will have you explore core subjects and electives that can help you develop a broad skill set and prepare for further study in cloud computing. There is a high demand for skilled workers in cloud computing, so if you want to get started in this specialisation, this is the course for you.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- IT System Administrator
What You'll Learn
- Install and optimise operating system software
- Maintain security of digital devices
- Evaluate characteristics of cloud computing solutions and services
- Configure cloud services
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 12-18 months
- Upskilled always want to ensure that our students are enrolled in the right course for them. Please speak to one of our Education Consultants to get more details.
By choosing Upskilled, you’ll gain access to supplementary resources that can help with your studies. These inclusions aim to enhance your online learning experience, making it interactive and engaging. These include:
- Access to Upskilled’s customised learning platform, MyUpskilled
- Student Support Team
- Specialist trainers
- Online tutorials
Video content access to:
- LinkedIn Learning
Show Off Your Achievements with Upskilled Digital Credentials!
Students who successfully complete their qualification receive a digital badge from Upskilled to display on LinkedIn and other social media platforms, your resume and more. Our sharable badges are portable, verifiable credentials that validate your knowledge, skills and experience in the area of your studies.
Since you worked hard to earn it – why not show everyone your accomplishments?
AWS Academy Cloud Foundations course inclusion:
Students enrolled in Upskilled’s ICT30120 – Certificate III in Information Technology – Focus on Basic Cloud Computing will be automatically enrolled into the AWS short course once they commence the Upskilled unit: ICTCLD301 Evaluate characteristics of cloud computing solutions and services. Once enrolled students have access for 3 months to complete the modules.
AWS Academy Cloud Foundations students will also receive a certification exam discount code for 70% off their exam. Students who successfully complete the course will also receive a digital credential from AWS.
Recognition of Prior Learning
- You may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) or Credit Transfer (CT) provided that you have supporting evidence of any prior education and work experience. This can either reduce your study load or shorten the duration of your course. Prior to enrolment, please speak with your Education Consultant for further details
- Following enrolment, you can request further information from Student Support. A trainer will then be assigned to assess your eligibility for RPL and/or CT.
Upskilled is Australia’s pre-eminent provider of qualifications at certificate and diploma level. We specialise in the online delivery of nationally accredited courses in key industries, ensuring that every learning experience is an investment in career opportunity. Upskilled is proud to be synonymous with outcomes that skill the economy, support the community, and reward our graduates on both a personal and professional level.
At the heart of Upskilled is a commitment to exploring the training opportunities made possible by the digital age. As the internet revolutionises the educational playing field, the rules of student engagement must evolve just as quickly.
Upskilled understands that instant access does not equate to instant knowledge. We understand that a new kind of student requires a new style of learning.
At its heart, learning is an interaction. For that reason, the tools that deliver effective skills learning must be interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.
Upskilled Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 40374)