- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- This course is made up of 2 in-depth modules. The amount of study time required to complete this course is approximately 13 weeks
- 100% self-paced online learning
- Delivered online to suit your schedule and lifestyle. Lifetime access to all course material
- 24/7 Access
- Lifetime access to all training material
- Assessments: Includes case studies, quizzes and written assessments
- Self-paced online learning with tutor support via phone or email
- Learn at your pace, the average time to complete is 30 weeks
- Enrol anytime
- Lifetime access to training material
- Developed and Delivered by experts in their field
- A complimentary phone consult and ongoing support with one of our qualified accountants
- Each lesson culminates in an assignment which is submitted and marked by the school’s tutors before it is returned to you with any comments, feedback and if necessary, extra reading
About Simply Learning Online
Simply Learning Online is the #1 online training academy offering practical education with a focus on courses relevant to real life.
We help you gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to try a new career path, add to your professional development, start a new hobby or business and explore a passion to deepen your knowledge in a special interest. Learn from experts in their field who guide you to see, do, think and experience your course whenever it best suits your time and schedule.
Our courses consist of interactive video tutorials, course relevant industry kits and text-based learning – study from anywhere, anytime with our flexible online learning programs.