The Certificate in Nutrition, Health & Wellbeing is the perfect introductory course that explores the basics of nutrition and health and wellbeing. The course will teach you how to prepare food to retain nutrients, plan balanced diets, and assess the nutritional needs of special groups. You will also gain a better understanding of what is required to obtain a healthy lifestyle and maintain it.
Who's It For?
This course is a beginner level course and will lay a sound foundation of knowledge and skills in which can grow with experience and further study. Whether you are wanting to pursue work in the field of nutrition or health (health and fitness professionals) or just someone interested in expanding their knowledge in the field, this course provides a great introduction into learning how to optimise your health and nutrition for yourself and others and build industry experience.
This course may be of interest to people working, or aspiring to work in or as:
- Fitness professionals
- Life coaches
- Health professionals
- Community health workers
- Chefs and caterers
- Health food industry workers
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Approximately 300 hours to complete the course
- 3 key modules
- 25 subjects
- Online, flexible learning when it suits you and your lifestyle
- 12 months to access the course content (extensions are considered on a case-by-case basis)
- Fully supported with access to an allocated student support advisor, mentor, and our experienced course consultants, available to you 5 days a week
Assessments are an important part of your study journey as they help ensure you stay on track and meet the learning objectives of each lesson before moving on to the next.
They also help your student support advisor and mentors identify where any further support may be required so that you get the most out of your course.
You will learn via various methods — a combination of reading, undertaking research, and watching videos. Assessments might include case studies, quizzes, and written assessments.
Careerhouse offers online, industry-relevant courses. We’re not like other education providers. We aim to offer a holistic, practical, and hands-on approach, to help set you up for success in the real world.
Whether you’re looking to upskill, transition to a new industry, start your own business or take your hobby to the next level, we’ll help take you there.
We partner with industry experts and industry-leading education partners, who are renowned in their chosen fields, to deliver courses that are relevant, practical and interactive.
Our mission is to make sure that you are equipped with the necessary skills to take the next step in your life with confidence.