This course will arm you with the most powerful weapon of all, knowledge! Whether you are looking to understand and adopt healthier choices for your child or family, implement a new lifestyle balance for your family, or embark on a new rewarding career in Children’s Nutrition, this course is perfect for you.
This course will provide you with the knowledge and competencies required to manage the nutritional requirements and challenges during pregnancy, lactation, infancy, and childhood until adolescence. The nine months of pregnancy is the most significant phase of growth and development in humans. Nutrition is one of the modifiable factors which impacts how well the growth and development processes occur during pregnancy.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- The amount of time required to complete this course is approximately 200 hours of study
- Online 24/7 access to your course allowing you to study when it suits your schedule
- Access to a variety of learning formats including ebooks, self-assessment tests and assignments
- A certificate of attainment upon completion
- Tutor support service available to you by phone and email 6 days a week
This course comprises of 2 subjects and makeup 19 core units of study:
About Learning Online
Learning Online is a new-age education provider with the mission of delivering practical skills to Australians so that you can get the most out of life.
We specialise in short courses that have been carefully crafted to deliver you the skills you’ll need to succeed.
By partnering with industry experts our courses are highly relevant to what’s occurring in industry right now, which means that when you graduate from a Learning Online course, you’ll be able to start applying those skills and create an impact in your role from day one.
With a combination of interactive video tutorials, custom designed industry-based kits and text-based learning, your online studies are going to be something you look forward to each day.