- This is a fee-for-service program. There is no government funding available
Understand working on reception. Become a certified receptionist or PA in ten weeks or less!
Learn key office and administrative skills, enabling you to fulfil a reception, administration or office support role. You’ll gain an understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint and grasp the principles of both verbal and written communication. Plus, our experienced tutors will support you every step of the way.
No prior experience necessary.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Approximately 110 hours
- Study at your own pace ideally completing a 10 hour module per week
- Get qualified and earn more with a new job or promotion
- Gain an employer recognised qualification
- Learn key office and administrative skills
- Gain a practical understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Learn online, at your own pace, with tutor support by phone and email
- Get a free 352-page MedTech Training Guide and access to the MedTech software
- Case studies
- Written Assessments
- Practical exercises
Jessica WoodsReception & Office Support Certificate
About The Career Academy
The Career Academy is a leading Australian training provider of industry accredited online courses. Their education driven team are committed to providing exceptional online courses and personal tutor support. The Career Academy offers a range of specialist courses to improve job performance, and their focus is on mentoring, inspiring and supporting people through training so their career or business can reap the rewards. The Career Academy’s course delivery is flexible, so their students can study with minimal disruption to their daily life. They offer flexible payment plans so anyone wanting to learn has the opportunity no matter their circumstances. Many of their tutors are qualified Chartered Accountants and hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.