Would you love to take your passion for yoga and transform it into a successful, fulfilling profession? With the Certificate in Yoga Business, you can discover the depths of yoga, with our expert instructors empowering you with the knowledge of your place in both the history and future of this discipline.
In collaboration with Peak Group Global, this certificate offers a detailed study of yoga postures, philosophy and anatomy. It will teach you the essential skills to establish your own inspiring yoga classes, supporting you to teach safely, effectively and with confidence.
Your instructors will also guide you through the key elements of fitness, health and mindset, as they invite individuals of all ages, backgrounds and beliefs to join the movement towards happiness, wellbeing and an inclusive world for all.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Yoga studio/business owner
- Qualified Yoga Instructor/Teacher
What You'll Learn
As a Master Yoga instructor, your duties will include leading groups of various abilities through a mixture of yoga poses. You may also be responsible for completing administrative work in preparation for your sessions, organising equipment, and tailoring yoga practices depending on what the clients want. You will instruct clients on practice and technique, demonstrating how to execute each pose, whilst promoting mindfulness and overall wellbeing.
As a yoga instructor or yogi, you may also be required to curate soothing session playlists, monitor the safety of your students, clean and maintain the studio, adjust poses for clients with injuries or advanced requirements, and provide general motivation and inspiration.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- The amount of study time required to complete this course is approximately 200 hours
- Self-paced (you decide what hours you do per week)
- You must have a computer and an internet connection. If you do not have a computer or tablet, we can supply one
- Over the age of 18 (if you are not, we would need to speak with a guardian)
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be aware that any disabilities may affect your ability to work online; please notify us so that we can fully support you with your studies
- Online 24/7 access to your course allowing you to study when it suits your schedule
- Access to a variety of learning formats including ebooks, self-assessment tests and assignments
- A certificate of attainment upon completion
- Tutor support service available to you by phone and email 6 days a week
• You must have a computer and internet connection. If you do not have a computer or tablet, we can supply one
About Learning Online
Learning Online is a new-age education provider with the mission of delivering practical skills to Australians so that you can get the most out of life.
We specialise in short courses that have been carefully crafted to deliver you the skills you’ll need to succeed.
By partnering with industry experts our courses are highly relevant to what’s occurring in industry right now, which means that when you graduate from a Learning Online course, you’ll be able to start applying those skills and create an impact in your role from day one.
With a combination of interactive video tutorials, custom designed industry-based kits and text-based learning, your online studies are going to be something you look forward to each day.