Are you looking for a rewarding career that will give you emotional fulfilment? When you study the Certificate lV in Celebrancy at Rose Training you will become a professional marriage celebrant, where your work day involves helping your clients have the best day of their lives! Over recent years, there has been a major shift from traditional church ceremonies to a more personal and flexible option of civil ceremonies for life events.
Founded by experienced practising celebrants, Gary and Karen Rose, our experienced team instruct you on the many varied ceremonies covered by the course. Including alternative ceremonies for all couples, naming ceremonies and funeral service celebrancy. With hundreds of happy customers having already completed the Cert IV in Celebrancy through Rose Training Australia, we look forward to training you with the best skills to become confident celebrants.
What You'll Learn
When you complete the Celebrancy, you have the opportunity to register as a celebrant, and you can perform and array of celebrancy services including baby naming and funeral services. On successful completion, you will be awarded with a Certificate IV in Celebrancy, which is the minimum requirement for registration as a marriage celebrant.
Once you have received your certificate, you can contact the Attorney General’s Department to obtain an application package to become registered as a marriage celebrant. Units completed for this qualification meet the requirements of the Registrar of Marriage Celebrants, as set out in regulation 37G(2) of the Marriage Regulations 1963.
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- New South Wales
Duration and Study Load
Our philosophy to training is one of assisting the learner to reach all of their goals in a way which is as stress-free as possible. We know that people learn better when the delivered training is relevant to their needs, made as enjoyable as possible and learners feel they are achieving their goals.
The Certificate IV in Celebrancy course comprises 13 modules which can be studied through numerous course structures:
- A five-day intensive course (Monday – Friday)
- Five consecutive Saturdays
- Blended delivery (a combination of online learning and face-to-face learning)
- For face-to-face classes, there is also a portfolio of work to be completed in the student’s own time. Students are given 6 months to complete this portfolio, but may hand in their work at any time within that 12 months. Extensions are granted upon request.
About Rose Training Australia
Rose Training Australia, cares about their students and their learning outcomes. The trainers are hand-picked not only for their exceptional industry skills and experience, but for how they engage and work with students one-on-one to foster confidence. As a family business, Rose Training wants students to feel like they’re part of that family. This family dynamic adds a unique dimension to the business where customers feel cared for. They believe this is the biggest point of difference that Rose Training Australia has to offer.
Their mission statement is ‘Helping you shape your future’, and the whole team at Rose Training Australia exemplifies this mission because they genuinely care about the success of their students. When a student walks out through the doors of Rose Training Australia, they’re not just leaving with a piece of paper – they’re leaving with the tools they actually need to shape their future.
Rose Training Australia is a Registered Training Organisation, trading as Rose Training Australia Pty Ltd (RTO code – 31939).