This Program reflects the job roles of workers in the accounting industry, including BAS Agents and contract bookkeepers; and of those employees performing bookkeeping tasks for organisations in a range of industries.
It includes preparing and lodging business and instalment activity statements, and providing advice or dealing with the Commissioner on behalf of a taxpayer in relation to activity statements. Individuals in these roles apply theoretical and specialist knowledge and skills to work autonomously and exercise judgement in completing routine and non-routine activities.
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Traineeship: Estimated duration of 104 Weeks
- Non-Traineeship: Estimated duration of 52 Weeks
- Intensive Course Delivery Options available
Face to Face Training
In-person Classroom-Based training delivered at TMG College Australia sites. Face to Face delivery includes both theory and practical activities which are supported by structured Work Placement.
TMG College Australia can deliver training and undertake assessments using facilities at a Students Workplace, or in a mobile manner (e.g. delivery at a regional/remote location for a specific period or for a specific training course).
Mixed Mode Training
A combination of various delivery modes. Also known as “Mixed Delivery” or “Blended Learning”. This includes Online, Face to Face and Workplace Based.
- There are no entry requirements for this Program however Students are required to undertake a Pre-Training Review and a Language Literacy Numeracy and Digital Literacy Assessment
- These will assist with determining suitability and relevance into course entry and identification of any support needs
Over the course of this qualification we offer:
- Convenient and flexible learning
- Support and guidance
- Online collaboration
Recognition of Prior Learning
We provide Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) where student work experience or qualifications of an advanced and related nature have been undertaken. RPL result is subject to the quality and amount of the evidence submitted by the Student to TMG.
Assessment Methods may include:
- Written Questions
- Project Work
- Case Study’s
- Role plays
- Workplace Based Tasks/Observations
We provide Credit Transfer with agreed and consistent credit outcomes for components of qualification if the CT request is equivalent in content and learning outcomes with TMG’s matched qualifications.
About TMG College Australia
We understand how important it is to not only choose the right qualification for you, but also the right Australian Registered Training Organisation (RTO) to enhance your learning experience.
For over 15 years, we have established ourselves as one of Australia’s leading Registered Training Organisations by building trusted relationships with Students and offering career-boosting courses, dedicated Trainers, a strong Student support network and a great culture.
Our 60+ qualifications reflect current work practices, industry workplace expectations and offer flexible delivery modes to ensure you are job-ready after graduating. We have everything you need to enhance your study and career opportunities for the future.
TMG College Australia is a business name of The Malka Group P/L which is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 21694).