There are two streams to this course :
- CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) Experienced
- CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) Standard
Enquire now to speak to an educational consultant to know which stream will be more suitable for you.
- This fee-for-service program is not eligible for government funding.
If you are an aspiring or working tradesperson, our building and construction certificates are your foundation for success.
This is your first step towards starting your own building business and preparing for the builders registration. We understand that you could be a busy tradie by day, that’s why this course offers greater flexibility in terms of how you would like to pursue this course. Utilising both physical and virtual classroom environments, we’re able to offer our CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction online in classrooms all across Victoria and throughout Australia through our unique virtual classroom training software.
Regardless of whether you’re in Melbourne or elsewhere in Australia, many of our building and construction certificates have been made straightforward and accessible for all with live lectures through our virtual classroom.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Site manager
- Construction project supervisor
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
For our Certificate IV building and construction courses, your study will be part-time two nights per week and run between 34- 45 weeks depending on your level of experience in the industry.
You will be expected to commit to 7 hours of allocated class time and up to 8 hours or more assessment completion outside of class each week.
We offer the CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction online or in-person. Virtual classroom (online delivery), or physical classroom depends on your location and requirements.
- CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) Standard – No pre-requisites
- CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) Experienced – A trade qualification in building and construction or three (3) years of current Australian Building and Construction experience.
The course is delivered with both theory and practical elements, with a mixture of classroom, group discussions, and individual research (including online study) supported by workplace mentoring by your workplace supervisor (if applicable).
About Builders Academy Australia
Builders Academy Australia is part of the Simonds Group which includes Simonds Homes, one of Australia’s 4th largest builder of detached housing in Australia and Victoria’s largest. This allows great insight into employee and industry focused educational delivery with an emphasis on the importance of meeting industry needs.
Based on the principle of “builders training builders”, BAA draws on its deep connections to Simonds Homes and with this close industry link, BAA provides the highest quality curriculum and training services to prepare graduates for today’s competitive workforce.
RTO number: 21583