- This course is only available to Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents
This qualification is designed to meet the needs of the builders, managers or supervisors of small and medium-sized building businesses depending on the State or Territory of their operation.
Builder licensing requirements vary across States and Territories and additional requirements to the attainment of this qualification may be required.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Construction Manager
- Building Manager
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 44 Weeks
Whilst there are no entry requirements stipulated in the training package (CPC08), ICV requires its participants to meet the following criteria:
- Australian Year 11 or equivalent OR
- Mature age (at least 20 years of age)
- Meet the Language Literacy and Numeracy requirements, ICV conducts LLN entry test at the time of enrolment
- Students should possess basic computer and telecommunication skills
Recognition of Prior Learning
- Formal learning refers to learning that takes place through a structured program of instruction and is linked to the attainment of an AQF qualification or statement of attainment (for example, a certificate, diploma or university degree);
- Non-formal learning refers to learning that takes place through a structured program of instruction, but does not lead to the attainment of an AQF qualification or statement of attainment (for example, in-house professional development programs conducted by a business); and informal learning refers to learning that results through the experience of work-related, social, family, hobby or leisure activities
- Learners are encouraged to apply for RPL prior to or immediately after formal enrolment but prior to the facilitated delivery of units to ensure that they do not miss any class/workshop opportunities offered should they be unsuccessful in the RPL process
- RTO recognises the AQF Qualifications and Statement of Attainments issued by any other Registered Training Organisation
To achieve this qualification, the candidate must demonstrate competency in: 16 units of competency, 13 core units, 3 elective units.
About International College of Victoria
At ICV, our passion is our students, and our goal is to provide quality educational programs and services suited to your needs. Our ultimate objective is to provide students with an environment that aids them to reach their full potential.
Our student-centric trainers are committed and passionate about making your learning experience a positive and rewarding one. They have relevant industry insight and provide quality training to equip students with the necessary skills and knowledge to excel and succeed.
Victorian Education and Training Group Pty Ltd Trading as International College Victoria (RTO#22581)