- This fee-for-service program is not eligible for government funding
Manage the administration operations across a range of businesses
If you’re interested in progressing into an administration management position, develop your existing skillset with the Certificate IV in Business Administration and advance your career.
The Certificate IV in Business Administration qualifies you to become a key member of an administration team, providing planning and operational support. You will develop the skills and knowledge required to organise meetings, organise business travel and design and develop complex documents, as well as coordinate implementation of customer service strategies to address customer needs, promote innovation in a team environment and coordinate business resources.
Throughout this online course, you will learn how to efficiently undertake the daily administrative practices that are fundamental to commercial entities, as well as provide leadership and guidance to others using supervisory and managerial skills.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Sales Agent
- Project Officer
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Sales Account Assistant
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Up to 12 months
Flexible online learning, meaning you can study whenever and wherever suits you through our online learning platform, My eCampus.
Whilst there are no formal entry requirements mandated by the training package, students’ skills and capabilities to undertake this training product will be assessed and advice on suitability will be provided during the pre-enrolment process.
Students under the age of 18 years require the signed consent of a parent or guardian to enrol in this qualification.
You will need to be a permanent Australian resident or equivalent.
About Foundation Education
Foundation Education is one of the few Registered Training Organisations (RTO) in Australia who endeavour to deliver flexible online training solutions designed to fit our students’ lifestyle. Since 1999, we’ve been focused on providing excellence in Vocational Education and Training and building partnership networks that drives the quality of graduates across each industry, with our partner RTO, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT). With more than 60 nationally recognised certificate and diploma level courses on offer, the Foundation Education difference means:
- Flexible Online Study – Our courses are delivered online so you can study whenever and wherever suits you. This also gives you the flexibility to choose your course length – whether that be the full term of your course or completing your study in as little as six months.
- Dedicated Student Support – Our industry experienced Technical Advisors, Assessors and Support Officers will support you from enrollment through to graduation.
- Industry Relevant Courses – Course material is developed in consultation with industry experts to equip you with the job-ready skills and up-to-date knowledge required to support your career goals.
Foundation Education is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Number – 22557)