This nationally recognised course will equip you with a range of functional and technical skills to work alongside technical experts to develop cyber security risk-management strategies. Become a business professional who promotes workplace cyber security awareness and best practices.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Business operations
- Assistant Security analyst
- Incident responder
- Team leader
What You'll Learn
- Maintain security of digital devices
- Promote workplace cyber security awareness and best practices
- Contribute to cyber security threat assessments and risk management
- Apply critical thinking to work practices
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 12 – 18 months
- There are no prerequisite academic requirements for this course. However, students must be 18 years of age or above.
- World-class online learning platform designed to keep students engaged and learning effectively
- Study on any device – desktop or mobile
- Dedicated trainer support using your choice of communication – online chat, email, phone call, or video chat
- Balance work, family, social life and study
About Swinburne Open Education
We are focused on helping more and more Australians achieve their career aspirations and ensuring they’re prepared for future workforce needs. We support you to achieve your career goals, from work-integrated learning, to work placement. We’ve partnered with industry experts that need people like you, now.
Swinburne Open Education courses are delivered and assessed by UP Education, one of the largest private education groups in the Asia-Pacific. All qualifications are nationally recognised in Australia and are awarded by Swinburne University of Technology.
Together, UP Education and Swinburne University of Technology have established Swinburne Open Education – a world-class, online native learning platform, to help you reach your career goals, anytime, anywhere.
Swinburne University of Technology is a registered training organisation (RTO 3059)