- This course is available to Australian citizens and PRs and certain visa classes (but not international student visas).
The Certificate IV in Business specialising in Sustainability provides students with the knowledge and tools to become purpose-driven business leaders. This course explores the different business models that companies can use to drive change and explains why purpose-driven businesses are particularly well-positioned to tackle the world’s biggest problems.
You will learn how to influence management and other key stakeholders on the competitive advantages of being a purpose-driven firm, and how to integrate your values into your work so that you can help transform firms into catalysts for system-level change.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Environmental management
What You'll Learn
- Developing and implementing workplace sustainability plans, including souring resources and reviewing the effectiveness
- Fostering team commitment to sustainability
- Conducting sustainability audits and reporting on workplace sustainability issues
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures for sustainability
- Monitoring sustainable work practices
- Developing a business case for sustainability improvements
- Monitoring Work Health and Safety (WHS) and implementing WHS training and procedures
- Planning, drafting and writing complex work documents
- Developing professional business relationships and effective networking with others
- Using critical thinking to recognise limitations in workplace practices and propose solutions
- Planning and delivering workplace communications
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
Duration and Study Load
- 52 weeks
100% online, plus optional weekly Zoom support sessions with the course trainer.
About Australian College of Business Intelligence
Our vision is to be a leading provider of vocational education for domestic and overseas students in the area of business and digital technologies, with leading-edge training responsive to current industry practice and guided by local and global responsibility.
Australian Institute of Business Intelligence Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #40835)