Tap into those creative juices with our Certificate IV in Digital Media Technologies (ICT40815) that equips students with the ICT-based skills and knowledge to design, develop, and use technologies in the realm of digital media. Trained over the course of 12 months, qualified individuals will be able to find exciting employment opportunities in areas such as animation, digital media development, programming, web design, and so much more.
Through a blend of vendor specific, vendor neutral, and trainer-developed materials, students will be trained in technical ICT areas, from the basics of HTML and CSS and presentation fundamentals; to the specifics of creating 2D digital animations, multimedia audio editing, and animation storyboarding. Those inspired by the creative field of interactive media and digital animation are sure to develop the starting skills they need to pursue a career in these industries.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Digital media coordinator
- Computer systems and interactive analyst
- Assistant software developer
- IT project manager
- Technical writer
- Systems support analyst
- Systems administrator
- IoT software developer
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 12 months
- Upskilled’s fully customised online learning platform, MyUpskilled
- Student Rewards Program
- Student Support Services
- Your trainer via the trainer/student messaging system
- Webinars; both live and recorded sessions
- Video content access via:
Recognition of Prior Learning
Upskilled is ready to help you leverage previous study and relevant work experience to accelerate your progress towards a Nationally Recognised qualification.
This qualification covers the learning content for the following Vendor Certification:
- MTA: HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals
- Summative and formative assignments
- Written reports and/or portfolio assessments
- Scenarios and/or case studies
- Written/oral questions
- This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to support the management of low risk, straightforward information and communications technology (ICT) projects within an organisation
- This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to ensure content for a website is in accordance with customer specifications, and is compatible with the appropriate technical and infrastructure protocols
- This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to develop interactive and engaging websites, using a range of features from various, appropriate languages
- This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to ensure that a website is accessible to users with auditory, visual, mobility, and cognitive impairments, and those people who use assistive technology
- This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to use non-linear digital facilities to edit screen content for fast turnaround
Upskilled is Australia’s pre-eminent provider of qualifications at certificate and diploma level. We specialise in the online delivery of nationally accredited courses in key industries, ensuring that every learning experience is an investment in career opportunity. Upskilled is proud to be synonymous with outcomes that skill the economy, support the community, and reward our graduates on both a personal and professional level.
At the heart of Upskilled is a commitment to exploring the training opportunities made possible by the digital age. As the internet revolutionises the educational playing field, the rules of student engagement must evolve just as quickly.
Upskilled understands that instant access does not equate to instant knowledge. We understand that a new kind of student requires a new style of learning.
At its heart, learning is an interaction. For that reason, the tools that deliver effective skills learning must be interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.
Upskilled Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 40374)