Are you looking to establish or operate a small business? Do you want to gain further knowledge and experience as part of a larger organisation?
If so, then this Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business is for you!
Learn how to elevate your thinking to solve unforeseen problems and analyse and evaluate information from various sources. Gain the leadership skills to provide guidance to others and be confident in your level of responsibility.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Business Owner
- Sole Trader
- Startup Entrepreneur
What You'll Learn
- Learn to confidently research and create business plans from a solid understanding of business operations management
- Learn how to increase the profit and value of your business to reach your goals and aspirations
- Learn to be prepared for the unpredictable scenarios of everyday life running a business
- Learn how to use the power of digital technology to streamline your business operations, marketing and management
- Learn to prepare and foreword plan the financial aspects of a business to ensure successful outcomes
- Learn the key steps to market a new business venture, creating a solid foundation for reaching your promotion and sales goals
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- Gold Coast
Duration and Study Load
- 6 months full-time
- 12 months part-time
- A program designed to suit your unique learning style with direct access to your Educator via the built-in chat function.
Nationally recognised qualification
- Nationally recognised by the Australian Government as meeting a set of standards that provide vocational outcomes and lead to employment.
Leading industry experts
- Fun and friendly Educators who understand you and are committed to your learning experience.
Recognition of Prior Learning
- RPL is available for this course.
Students must be working within a small business if they seek funding for this qualification. Funded students must provide evidence that they are an owner, manager, or employee of a small business in Queensland. Evidence may include:
- Employer: ABN registry, BAS Statement (if GST registered), Invoice to the customer (if not GST registered) or client list
- Employee: Payslips including the date and company name (without financial data), Letter from employer to confirm the number of employees within the organisation
Higher Level Skills Funding via the Queensland Government’s Skills Assure Program supports ELIGIBLE* students to obtain certificate IV or higher qualifications. The aim is to assist individuals in gaining the higher-level skills required to secure employment or career advancement in priority industries or transition to university to continue their studies. Students will be required to make a co-contribution fee before the commencement of their course.
To be eligible for the Higher-Level Skills Program, individuals must:
- Be aged 15 years or over and no longer at school
- Permanently reside in Queensland
- Be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant). Temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency or a New Zealand citizen
- Not hold and not be enrolled in a certificate IV, or higher level not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training
*Eligibility criteria apply to receive subsidised course fees and concessional status.
About College Australia
College Australia is a leading vocational education institution founded in 2005 on a vision and passion to provide high-quality training for students undertaking studies in vocational education.
We provide a range of qualifications that are relevant to the real world, easily accessible and create pathways to successful job outcomes. College Australia is registered with the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). This enables us to provide nationally recognised accredited qualifications that meet a set of standards and provide key vocational outcomes that lead to employment.
Our affiliations with various industry and educational networks ensure we’re at the forefront of current and trending industry knowledge and innovative technologies, which gives us the ability to support our students every step of their learning journey. We provide quality support services and networks and offer access to a thriving student community. We grow with our students as we tailor our innovative and focused education, and help find solutions for every stage of their career and workplace development.
Our qualifications range from entry-level Certificate II to management level Graduate Diplomas in the fields of:
- Business and Management
- Health Support and Community
- Hospitality and Tourism
Each of our qualifications is a stepping stone into a career or university pathway by boosting skills and knowledge to ultimately forge career success. Our Educators are experts in their field and are fully qualified, offering high-quality learning experiences for our students that are designed to meet each individual’s needs as they complete their journey with us.
Real Group Pty Ltd T/A College Australia is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #31222)