If you have already attained a SIS30315 Certificate III in Fitness and are now ready to take on the world as a qualified personal trainer, then this course is for you.
The Fitness Industry Training SIS40215 Certificate IV will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to competently develop and instruct a variety of exercise programs, in fitness centres and outdoor environments.
Training with FiT will prepare you to work with individual clients or small groups, with skill levels ranging from beginner and intermediate through to advanced.
Our specially-designed program promises to inspire you from start to finish. It offers a blended approach where you will experience the flexibility of self-paced learning, combined with a series of highly professional ‘hands-on’ virtual workshops.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Personal trainer
- Group fitness instructor
- Outdoor fitness trainer
- Club manager
- Studio or club owner
- Sports coach
- Community fitness director
- Wellness coordinator
What You'll Learn
Graduate with the confidence that you have the skills and knowledge to:
- Provide personal training services for a wide variety of people
- Confidently design and deliver fitness programs that will help your clients achieve their long-term training goals for strength and conditioning, body composition, and endurance
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
Duration and Study Load
- You have a maximum of 12 months to complete this program from the time of enrolment, but you can study at a pace that suits your lifestyle
- The course offers you the flexibility of self-paced learning, combined with a series of highly professional ‘hands-on’ virtual workshops
- Be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand or hold a permanent resident visa
- Be at least 15 years old; if you are under 18, you will need consent from a parent or guardian
- Have passed a Language Literacy Numeracy (L.L.N.) test
- Complete the 8 pre-requisite units from the SIS30315 Certificate III in Fitness (SISXCCS001, SISFFIT005, SISFFIT004, SISFFIT001, SISFFIT006, SISFFIT003, SISFFIT002, SISFFIT014)
- Interactive online learning
- Pay weekly, never out of pocket
- Do the course from anywhere in Australia
- Taught exclusively by experienced fitness professionals
The SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness includes a total of 20 units — 12 core units and 8 electives:
About Fitness Industry Training
At Fitness Industry Training, we pride ourselves on developing successful personal trainers, working smarter to set you on a path to your new career in the fitness industry. Our online personal training courses are flexible and will fit into any lifestyle.
We area team of accomplished professionals which means you are learning from ulrta-successful athletes and Personal Trainers. From Olympic weightlifters to and the PT’s who trained the Biggest Loser winners. Ensure your success with us!
Fitness Industry Training is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO#31942)