With the nationally recognised BSB40420 Certificate IV in Human Resource Management qualification, you will gain the skills and knowledge you need to improve human resource functions and performance management with large, medium and small operations
People working in the field of human resources are interested in achieving business goals by supporting employees to reach their potential. They undertake specialist tasks, requiring effective interpersonal skills. They draw upon their organisational and administrative skills to maintain employee records, process payroll, resolve issues to optimise company operations.
Human resource professionals are in demand. You’ll learn how to select and recruit candidates, manage effective workplace relationships., conduct research and analysis, implement and monitor workplace policies and procedures, and develop risk management processes.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Human Resources Administrator
- Human Resources Assistant
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Human Resources Officer
What You'll Learn
- Administer performance development processes
- Support employee and industrial relations
- Support the learning and development of teams and individuals
- Coordinate recruitment and onboarding
- Coordinate health and wellness programs
- Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- Apply business risk management processes
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Up to 12 months self-paced online course
- Customised study schedule to suit work and life commitments
- Simulated business scenarios to get you practising on the skills
- Easy-to-use online campus portal with around-the-clock access to industry-leading education
- Dedicated support from an experienced mentor and wellbeing advisor
- Mobile study from anywhere with an internet connection
Recognition of Prior Learning
- Recognition of prior learning is an assessment process that involves assessment of an individual’s relevant prior learning (including formal, informal and non-formal learning). If you think you have sufficient evidence to show that you have the skills, knowledge and experience to prove competency in one or more units of competency, please contact us
About MCI Institute
Open up the possibilities of your career! Earn nationally recognised qualifications valued by companies across Australia, gain practical skills based on what employers value and need in the workplace and access recognised credit towards a university degree.
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals. Our experienced team provides you with a full circle of support for the duration of your study and will be there to celebrate when you reach graduation.
Management Consultancy International Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 91088)