Our ICT40120 Certificate IV in Information Technology (Elective Focus Front-End Web Design) is ideal for anyone who wants an interesting, varied and rewarding career in designing engaging websites that drive revenue for modern, digital businesses.
Whether you are new to web design and want to learn this in-demand skill, or if you want to complement your existing web development experience with design skills, this course will prepare you to design and create cutting edge web designs for new and established businesses that need to attract customers online.
The ICT40120 Certificate IV in Information Technology (Elective Focus Front-End Web Design) will equip you to pursue an in-demand career in website design, and provide a foundation for further learning pathways and career advancement in this exciting and growing field.
Who's It For?
If you want to, or are currently administering or conducting technician work, this qualification could be for you
- Suits those currently working as administrators or technicians, or who aspire to work in these roles
- Builds on the knowledge, training and skills you have worked hard to attain
- Solidifies and formalises the experience and on-the-job skills you have developed
- Provides clear articulation pathways for higher education and on-going career development
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Front-end developer
- Web application developer
- User experience (UX) designer
What You'll Learn
In addition, to design and development skills, you will learn:
- How to engage clients and manage projects (ideal if you plan to become a self-employed web designer)
- How to analyse and prevent common website cybersecurity risks throughout the development process
- Identify and implement the latest web design trends
- Address any ICT problems that are encountered
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 15 months
- Recognition of the knowledge and skills you have worked hard to obtain
- Develop and master the skills you need to progress your career in IT
- Solidify and achieve recognition for the on-the-job skills and experience you have developed to date
- Opportunity to use your existing knowledge and previous training to develop further tangible knowledge and skills
Industry Partner Program
- The new AIICT Industry Partner Program is designed to provide you with the tools you need to launch a fulfilling and well-paid IT career
- By enrolling in the course, you will be eligible to take part in the Industry Partner Program, where we connect you with those recruiting for front-line roles in the market
4 major streams:
- Web page fundamentals
- Design responsive web pages
- Implement SEO and host webpages
- Learn and implement website security
About Australian Institute of ICT
At The Australian Institute of ICT you get to study your way; from anywhere, at any time. Its industry-recognised qualifications aim for you to hit the ground running as soon as you graduate. Stretch your problem-solving skills with a forward-thinking course from the Australian Institute of ICT. These courses are taught by experts in their respective fields; they will share their skills and experiences from working in the IT industry and apply this to the concepts in your course. Together with your trainers, its Student Support Team will make sure you are supported each step of the way: guiding you through your subjects to lead you towards finishing what you started. You will also have access to a supportive online community of peers to fuel discussion over coursework and assessment pieces. You may be working remotely, but you’ll never feel alone.
Everthought College of Construction Pty Ltd (ECOC) trading as Australian Institute of ICT (AIICT), RTO Number 51681