- This is a fee-for-service program. There is no government funding available
The nationally recognised BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management qualification is aimed at people wishing to develop themselves as emerging leader in small, medium, or large businesses across a range of industries.
The quality of leadership shapes any organisation. Good leaders have the skills and knowledge to get things done. Awareness of self and others is a priority. They communicate effectively to create an encouraging and productive work environment and apply critical thinking skills to problemsolve and achieve business goals.
This online course will teach you how to communicate with team members to build effective working relationships and to get the most out of a team. You will learn how to put an operational plan in place, manage priorities, undertake project work, and apply risk management practices.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Sales Team Manager
- Administrative Supervisor
- Team Leader
- Line Manager
- Office Manager
- Business Unit Manager
What You'll Learn
- Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
- Coordinate business operational plans
- Lead and facilitate a team
- Undertake project work
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Up to 12 months
- Customised study schedule to suit work and life commitments
- Simulated business scenarios to get you practising on the skills
- Easy-to-use online campus portal with around-the-clock access to industry-leading education
- Dedicated support from an experienced mentor and wellbeing advisor
- Mobile study from anywhere with an internet connection
Recognition of Prior Learning
- Recognition of prior learning is an assessment process that involves assessment of an individual’s relevant prior learning (including formal, informal and non-formal learning). If you think you have sufficient evidence to show that you have the skills, knowledge and experience to prove competency in one or more units of competency, please contact us
About MCI Institute
Open up the possibilities of your career! Earn nationally recognised qualifications valued by companies across Australia, gain practical skills based on what employers value and need in the workplace and access recognised credit towards a university degree.
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 33 awards in the last 18 years, including placing on the 2020 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals. Our experienced team provides you with the support for the duration of your study and will be there to celebrate when you reach graduation.
Management Consultancy International Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 91088)